Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Dilip1997

Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, plump women are VERY rare in adult games. There are literally 100s of other games you can go play that have stick thin barbie dolls in them instead. Why not let us have this one game designer for this? Why the hate?
I am totally agree with you

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
Does the map ever bug out for anyone? i click on a square on the map and then it bugs and im stuck and have to reload

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Curvy Cougars Street [v0.9] [CHAIXAS-GAMES] - Original Size: 1.84GB

Compressed version for PC (187MB): MEGA - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Thanks again for Compression!

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Holy shit! these are some BIG girls! Looks like they sure are partial to their fried mars bar suppers. Big bottomed girls here I come...

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
sleep.. when you wake up.. it triggers on its own lol.. it did for me :eek:
No. it doesn't for me.
After Tatyana's car is repaired, nothing happens. Every day: "nothing to do". I clicked through "nothing to do". every day for a few weeks. Version 9 does nothing. What has to be done that this version does what ?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
No. it doesn't for me.
After Tatyana's car is repaired, nothing happens. Every day: "nothing to do". I clicked through "nothing to do". every day for a few weeks. Version 9 does nothing. What has to be done that this version does what ?
your previous version content is still left.. thats why it doesn't trigger

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
your previous version content is still left.. thats why it doesn't trigger
It doesn't look like it. Nothing happens anymore. If you're right, the game's notorious "I have nothing special to do" doesn't tell the truth. and the game has a bug.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
It doesn't look like it. Nothing happens anymore. If you're right, the game's notorious "I have nothing special to do" doesn't tell the truth. and the game has a bug.
Nothing special to do does not mean you have no content left. When you have no content left a large advertisement for his patreon appears in the center of the screen.

Whenever a new version comes out I load the save I made that's before that point by the smallest amount possible, then I hit tab, then I play.

It worked for me, it worked for a lot of people. Maybe you never saw the patreon message at the end of 0.8, which means you never completed 0.8.

Reactions: oCATo

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Nothing special to do does not mean you have no content left. When you have no content left a large advertisement for his patreon appears in the center of the screen.

Whenever a new version comes out I load the save I made that's before that point by the smallest amount possible, then I hit tab, then I play.

It worked for me, it worked for a lot of people. Maybe you never saw the patreon message at the end of 0.8, which means you never completed 0.8.
Does that means that saves from previous versions are not good? Let`s say, I stop playing at half of version 07, if I dl version 09 can't resume playthrough when I left?

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Does that means that saves from previous versions are not good? Let`s say, I stop playing at half of version 07, if I dl version 09 can't resume playthrough when I left?
No you can keep playing, it works fine. I was only addressing his specific concern. The real answer to him was "you haven't finished the plot of the previous version so if you're stuck look at a walkthrough"

He was just SURE he had completed it, so I wanted to indicate to him what it would've looked like if he had actually completed it.

Sorry if I confused anyone.

Reactions: GaboCAP
Nov 15, 2019
50, maybe 60, years ago Russ Meyer produced similar movies. I love(d) them so much! Now I'm going to play this game. Design of women is great (bigger is always more).

Reactions: fanboi
Dec 24, 2018
I remember having the same issue, I even followed the video walkthrough and did everything exactly he did and it never completed. I ended up using someone else's save file and continued 0.8 from there. I recommend doing the same.

Reactions: oCATo
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes