Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Do(M)onique

Aug 27, 2018
It’s gonna be really sad if CGS end @ 1.0 usually the dev sneaks in a dark ending that closes the all the sex

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
It’s gonna be really sad if CCGS end @ 1.0 usually the dev sneaks in a dark ending that closes the all the sex
Do you think the ending is close? I guess it could be, but there are some locations we haven't done much if anything at yet.

Reactions: Dexco

Chaixas_games

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
It’s gonna be really sad if CCGS end @ 1.0 usually the dev sneaks in a dark ending that closes the all the sex
Hello all,
Don't panic ... I warned that CGS would be much longer than previous games.
I'm writing version 1.1 right now, and there will be some important surprises but no bloody end ;)
I'll post soon the provisional planning for version 1.0.
You'll see it on my Patreon page in public.

Do(M)onique

Aug 27, 2018

CURVY COUGARS STREET - Tentative planning for V1.0
December 01 to December 07 : Bug test
December 08 : Release for DIAMOND Members
December 13 : Release for GOLD Members
December 18 : Release for SILVER Members
December 23 : Release for BRONZE Members
December 26 : Public Release

Last edited:

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Oh, White Knight thread. Noice...
I mean it still leaks out here several weeks before the public release if you compare past leaks. Also, the leaker might just not be a diamond member? I mean if the leaker is a gold tier supporter, that would fit the timeline of dates rather well from my point of view at least. Why not let the leaker save a little money? Not sure how that's "white knighting"...

This is a pretty niche project so, yeah, it's not that unusual for it to not be 0day'd like a blockbuster tripleA video game project. I'm sure it'll still be leaked in a couple days or w/e

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes