Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
If you had the Sandbox Tag as well i would not of downloaded it.
so for those who hate sandbox games please add the TAG please.
So i would not have waisted my time downloading it.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
If you had the Sandbox Tag as well i would not of downloaded it.
so for those who hate sandbox games please add the TAG please.
So i would not have waisted my time downloading it.
It's not really very sandbox-y. The story is very linear and repeatable content is entirely optional. You can play it as a straight VN if you like, just follow each set of instructions, then when you're done go home and sleep until you get a message on your phone or an event happens.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2.pm Central I've shared the Diamond release of CGS & nobody has updated the page
You also need to report the OP so the people updating the page know a link has been provided.

There are hundreds of threads on this forum and 2 or 3 staff on at any given time, they don't monitor everything.

Reactions: fanboi

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Not hating on anyone's preference, but are there any girls in this game that aren't so extreme? I like the idea of a girl with some more meat on her than the standard stick-thin girls in every VN, but not to the point all of the girls on the banner are at. Apparently I have a different idea of what "curvy" is than the developer of this game and his fans have.

Last edited:
Reactions: rspkers

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Not hating on anyone's preference, but are there any girls in this game that aren't so extreme? I like the idea of a girl with some more meat on her than the standard stick-thin girls in every VN, but not to the point all of the girls on the banner are at. Apparently I have a different idea of what "curvy" is than the developer of this game and his fans have.
None of the women are "extreme." That's a strange word to use, especially compared to many games on this site that feature L-cups on size-four women! But anyway, there are some women that aren't as big in this game, especially if you compare to Chiaxas' previous games, although most are still generously proportioned. Personally I'd rather have them bigger.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
None of the women are "extreme." That's a strange word to use, especially compared to many games on this site that feature L-cups on size-four women! But anyway, there are some women that aren't as big in this game, especially if you compare to Chiaxas' previous games, although most are still generously proportioned. Personally I'd rather have them bigger.
You're telling me this isn't extreme?

Oh well, not getting into an argument with you about it. I'm asking if there's smaller girls than in this picture.

D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Curvy Cougar Streets 1.0 compressed with gestures enabled.

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

My ports include Text box opacity and text size slider from now on; Go to preferences/Options to change it as per your wish.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Rafs69 and Paapi

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
This game is 100% not a sandbox. It's got a linear story. Please don't add the sandbox tag. It will only confuse people who know what sandboxes are.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
You also need to report the OP so the people updating the page know a link has been provided.

There are hundreds of threads on this forum and 2 or 3 staff on at any given time, they don't monitor everything.
He has provide a link which includes MAC, Windows & Android all official why aren't they updated?

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He has provide a link which includes MAC, Windows & Android all official why aren't they updated?
I just explained why.

You can't just post links in a thread and expect mods to notice. Unless either a report is made or a mod tagged in then they won't see it, they aren't fucking mind readers.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

Oh, come on Dev ! Why you added another man in the sex scene ?

You messed up everything !

Tch !

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes