Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
After Yelena, and some street fun with the Major...nothing happens. Nothing special the do. 3 weeks later, still nothing. Any idea ? : /

HrC_fellow

Jul 23, 2020
Hello....When will we can have fun with Barbara ??? I hope in v 1.1 .... It would be more fabulous to see other characters from My secret fever too..

Sep 2, 2017
Can some please help me? I have lost save files since I reintalled windows...I have found some file here 0.9 but if I copy it to game folder (save) nothing happened...what I have to do? thx

hulaneo

Apr 3, 2018
Can some please help me? I have lost save files since I reintalled windows...I have found some file here 0.9 but if I copy it to game folder (save) nothing happened...what I have to do? thx
Make a save file before put this save in /save folder.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Im playing the game and when barbara calls to meet at the Motel i have to take the car keys from the kitchen but i cant take it. no matter how many times click, dont work and cant progress in the game :/
Talk to Diane in Livingroom about to borrow the car.... She tells you they are in the kitchen... It's worked for me....

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
this game was the best from other games chaixas haven make it... ineed creampie scenes more... because this was best and nice chubby and milf design... please make another creampie scenes on this game and ur others game....

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes