Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes
May 24, 2017
Any fix for visiting Anais mission glitched? Mom Asks me to grab the car and pick up Anais, During the day, The Car isn't there, at night I am locked out of doing anything cause her parents are home.

May 24, 2017
The problem is that her parents are home, The other locations tells me I have something more important to do, But her front door says "I can't see her when her parents are home"

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Please update.
I am not updating because there are not enough scenes with diane for whom the incest patch is required. I think the dev is done with Diane for this game and is focusing on another characters but if there are some hardcore scenes with diane in future updates like facefuck,deepthroat,throatfuck(upside down) i will surely make one as soon as the game is released on this thread and if there are no scenes with diane in future updates then i will make the patch for the full and final version whenever it comes out...

Nov 2, 2019
I am not updating because there are not enough scenes with diane for whom the incest patch is required. I think the dev is done with Diane for this game and is focusing on another characters but if there are some hardcore scenes with diane in future updates like facefuck,deepthroat,throatfuck(upside down) i will surely make one as soon as the game is released on this thread and if there are no scenes with diane in future updates then i will make the patch for the full and final version whenever it comes out...
Sounds good, and thank you for the info. In the patch on the previous game for this MC, My Secret Fever, both Cyntha and Barbara were consider as your little and older sister respectively. When using your patch on the current game, most of the new scenes won't play. It locks you into 0.7 for Diane's character which stops you from progressing in other story lines as well, and this is the reason I asked for the update. The dev., Chaixas games, has stated that this game will continue to receive updates for some time to come. I understand waiting for it to end and doing it all at once though. Thanks again for your work so far, and I look forward to your next update.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Aw locked...anyone have the dates?

Chaixas_games

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
Hello all
This is a special update. There were no previews on importants scenes ;)

CURVY COUGARS STREET - Tentative planning for V1.1
January 16 to January 22 : Bug test
January 23 : Release for DIAMOND Members
January 28 : Release for GOLD Members
February 02 : Release for SILVER Members
February 07 : Release for BRONZE Members
February 10 : Public Release

Release.jpg

Pledato

Jan 10, 2021
Hello all
This is a special update. There were no previews on importants scenes ;)

CURVY COUGARS STREET - Tentative planning for V1.1
January 16 to January 22 : Bug test
January 23 : Release for DIAMOND Members
January 28 : Release for GOLD Members
February 02 : Release for SILVER Members
February 07 : Release for BRONZE Members
February 10 : Public Release

View attachment 989661
What great news, we have to wait a little

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes