Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
Is this game a sandbox type game or a visual novel?
I could say it plays like a Sandbox, but feels like a Visual Novel. You can go everywhere and there is a lot of events you can repeat at your choice, but every new event opens another new event, so it's very linear.

Reactions: Anarys

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I gotta ask as this seems to be something for BBW series by the dev. Are the games all connected? and if so what order should i play them as id rather enjoy them in sequence and get to know shared universe characters before i start this newer work in progress game. Either girls look hot!

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I gotta ask as this seems to be something for BBW series by the dev. Are the games all connected? and if so what order should i play them as id rather enjoy them in sequence and get to know shared universe characters before i start this newer work in progress game. Either girls look hot!
This game is a sequel to My Secret Fever. The others are unrelated to this one, IIRC

Reactions: Skode

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I'd start from the beginning, as there are two main characters in this series of games and there is some overlap of side characters. So:

1. Chubby Holiday
2. Plump City
3. My Secret Fever
4. Plump City 2
5. Curvy Cougars Street

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hey anyone know how to "warn kirsten?"

EDIT: Figured it out. You need to call Barbara on you phone. Very unintuitive
Yeah, that was pretty annoying to try to figure out. The tips sometimes are too generic to help. This one should have been "Maybe Barbara can help me contact Kirsten?" instead of "Warn Kirsten."

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes