Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes
Dec 24, 2018
I do that it says go to bed, but when I try it says I have stuff to do. Perhaps its just broke on me. Cheers anyway man.
You might have to go to town hall instead, it's been a while so I don't remember exactly. I'll check for you if that doesn't work, however it most likely is the solution.

Dzo970

Feb 4, 2021
Good afternoon. Please tell me how do I pass Anais, if I did not take the DVD?And all further actions are blocked.

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
You might have to go to town hall instead, it's been a while so I don't remember exactly. I'll check for you if that doesn't work, however it most likely is the solution.
Nope. Town hall is closed. Like I said it seems more like the game broke for me. No worries though man. Every game I have tried this week has broken on me lol.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Whats your day? If you have weekend than try go to mayor's or Tasha's house.
Ok here is what it says. The task says to meet the mayor. Its night so when I go town hall it says its closed. I go to her house and it says I should try again at the weekend. But it won't let me sleep as the task implies that I must meet with the mayor.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Ok here is what it says. The task says to meet the mayor. Its night so when I go town hall it says its closed. I go to her house and it says I should try again at the weekend. But it won't let me sleep as the task implies that I must meet with the mayor.
Ok, have you any save before it in daytime? Or can you roll back to daytime?
You need go to town hall and talk with mayor in daytime, after that you need switch to night and go to town hall again.

It says I need to see the mayor but he can't get in her house and I cannot sleep as it says he has something to do. any tips on how to progress this please. Think it was from the last update before this one.
Here is probably mistake . Im talking about last update. Sorry for mistaken you.
Don't know what exactly you need. Try talk with everybody in game.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Somehow the game doesn't go on here. Always - "you have nothing special to do".

CCS1.png CCS2.png

What do I have to do here to keep it going?

Dec 24, 2018

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
There's the other shop you can go to, it' on accessible during night. That's where you can buy the outfit.
Correct, I think it's the bottom right sex shop where you get the lingerie she wants to try. Mistress - er, Mayor Hoffman will look super hot in it too :D

Reactions: toccata

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
There's the other shop you can go to, it's only accessible during night. That's where you can buy the outfit.
I can't go to the sex shop because it said there was nothing to be done there. I deleted the game now anyways mate. Its hard to tell if the games are broken, or if its just because they're so far apart from releases that you forget what the f**k has to be done lol. Cheers though man.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Is she hot in that outfit or what?! It would be cool if someone made a mod where she is even more dominant toward you.
Yes. The less you see of the clothes, the better I think they are.
What I like best about Mayor Hoffman are the big brown nipples.

I can't go to the sex shop because it said there was nothing to be done there.
did you go to the sex shop in sunshine or moonlight? On the weekend or on working days?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Yes. The less you see of the clothes, the better I think they are.
What I like best about Mayor Hoffman are the big brown nipples.

did you go to the sex shop in sunshine or moonlight? On the weekend or on working days?
I think I already bought her what she needed. Then the next thing was 'meet the mayor' and then thats where it all went wrong because I cannot meet her at her house and the save was at night time so I cannot go back to day. I couldn't use the bed to try the next day as it says I still have something to do. But as I said I no longer have the game so its fine mate. Cheers though.

jacknll

Dec 23, 2018
Is there any new game from Chaixas, like curvy cougars etc, coming out or plan to come out soon..?
Love this huge tit curvy!! :love::love:

Reactions: Dexco
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes