Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Crippy

May 28, 2018
This is the 2nd update that I have downloaded and all the hint tells me is that I have nothing special to do. I thought maybe that was because there was something that I had not done and/or completed. But, everywhere I go, it says I don't need to be there, everyone I try to call, it says I don't need to call them. I even tried to visit those that do not have all 3 hearts and it is either too early or too late to visit.

Is there a non-video walkthrough so that I can go back to do a check?

HrC_fellow

Jul 23, 2020
This is relaxing update this time..... but how would be the story if there comes little twist ???? How would it be if there comes misunderstanding between Diane and MC and they get separated...!!! MC would start living with Barbara or Cynt, hia ... Dev should focus on this
Story would be so interesting

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
It says I need to see the mayor but he can't get in her house and I cannot sleep as it says he has something to do. any tips on how to progress this please. Think it was from the last update before this one.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
It says I need to see the mayor but he can't get in her house and I cannot sleep as it says he has something to do. any tips on how to progress this please. Think it was from the last update before this one.
Click on sun icon on left upper side. It change daytime.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes