• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Chaixas game with highest potential so far!

Has everything we asked for in his older games, Hint-button (The questionmark top right), easy timeprogress (Sun/Moon-icon), and a Map that is VERY easy to navigate!

Also the animations have sound as well.

Could be Chaixas best game once it's completed!

Last edited:

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Has this dev ever actually finished one of the games that he/she has started?
Curvy Cougars Street continues where Secret Fever left off.

Play Secret Fever first (it's finished) to learn more about the MC and Diane, then Curvy Cougars Street.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Curvy Cougars Street continues where Secret Fever left off.

Play Secret Fever first (it's finished) to learn more about the MC and Diane, then Curvy Cougars Street.
Thanks, and I have already played that game. I can't say that I like the disjointed way it went from the last story to this one.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Unlocked

Good morning, everyone,
I get a lot of messages telling me that you liked CCS V0.1. Thank you for that.
For the next update, it will come at the end of the month.
Don't forget I'm alone, and I'm doing my best to develop my game on my free time. I hope this will change one day, and that I'll have more time to work on my games ;)
I'll post the schedule soon.
Thanks to you for supporting me.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Thanks, and I have already played that game. I can't say that I like the disjointed way it went from the last story to this one.
You can think of Secret Fever as character development and build-up between MC and Diane, which makes their relationship more understandable in CCS.

They've been through alot together.

In the end, The Mayor will probably lock him up and get rid of everyone in a Russian Village with the help of Futterman.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes