• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
there are a lot of blowjob scenes with diane but there must be a deepthroat scene too she is not taking the full length in any of the scenes ,Which is a little turn off. Also blowjob scenes with other woman too....

Reactions: The Waifus Lover

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
Very Nice game !
But the links to download are full of trashes... it would be nice to place the next uploads on a better server, like mega for example.
Thanks for this good job, I do like curvy women of course !

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Diane is so hot. I'd be fine if this game was only about fucking her in new and wondrous ways :)
Diane is amazing, but I wouldn't be fine with that! There are a ton of other hot women already in the game (starting with Diane's sister and check out the bar on different days) and like the description of the game says, I don't think I can resist :D

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Diane is amazing, but I wouldn't be fine with that! There are a ton of other hot women already in the game (starting with Diane's sister and check out the bar on different days) and like the description of the game says, I don't think I can resist :D
Oh I know dear pal. I agree, that it would be sort of a bummer. Being surrounded by all the other hot women in the game and not be able to do them. I'm just saying she is hot enough for me to carry the game alone.

There's just one thing, I don't like that much in Chaixas-games. The animations are mostly 2 frame loops. The rendering would take a lot longer, but it'd be so hot to at least have a few seconds of just 12 frame animations (or more) on loop with some of the important/key scenes.

Should anyone misunderstand. I'm not "hating" on Chaixis-Games and I'm grateful for him pioneering actual BBW's in western adult games (psychodelusional with Dark Neighborhood was also amoung the first to my understanding).

Do(M)onique

Aug 27, 2018
How long til the chili bar is available to use cause it keeps saying I don't need a drink right now

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes