Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

sullyu

Jun 13, 2017
Hi, i'm stuck right after getting visited by Kirsten and it's friday night. The day after i need to go see the mayor but the Town Hall is closed on weekends and I can't fast foward cuz the game won't allow it. I've already tryed previous saves but i end up the same weekend. Any suggestions? Thx;D
You need to go to Derza headquarter

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
The game is not bad. Is there anything else like that with women with juicy shapes without unnecessary grinding and with animation of normal quality?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Check with Barbara...she might be interested.
Thanks. What is it about this update? I've never been stuck in this game like I am now. I've done everything up to and including visiting Gianna's hut in the woods. After that the hint button just says I have nothing special to do but I've checked everywhere and waited for like, a week but nothing has changed.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Thanks. What is it about this update? I've never been stuck in this game like I am now. I've done everything up to and including visiting Gianna's hut in the woods. After that the hint button just says I have nothing special to do but I've checked everywhere and waited for like, a week but nothing has changed.
did you visit the blonde girl again , after the threesome with her and tatiana ?

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes