Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
could anybody share a download link from or ?

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Can't accept a call from the mayor. Any fixes?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update: I traced the cause back to the incest patch, which ended at dia2510. Removing the patch, allowed me to proceed.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Same thing happened to me. Remove the incest patch.
You probably downloaded the patch before I updated it. I made it right before the new version came out, not knowing there was an update scheduled, and I updated it later specifying that it's version specific. You probably need to download the new version.

Precox

Mar 13, 2019
I made MC, Cynthia, and Barbara refer to Diane as "Mom" and Sharon as "Aunt", I'm pretty sure I got everything but if I missed something let me know.

This patch ONLY applies to the version indicated, do not install in any other versions.

EDIT: Updated to 1.2. Again, let me know if I missed anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not quite sure I understand the instructions. I have used UnRen to unpack the files in the game ad now have the files in the /game directory.
Am I deleting all the .rpyc and .rpa files, deleting just the .rpa files, or deleting just the .rpyc files?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Not quite sure I understand the instructions. I have used UnRen to unpack the files in the game ad now have the files in the /game directory.
Am I deleting all the .rpyc and .rpa files, deleting just the .rpa files, or deleting just the .rpyc files?
Just the RPA files. The RPA is a Ren'py archive. It contains all the contents of the game in an encrypted form; you delete it because all the contents have been extracted and so there are no conflicts with any files that do get changed, such as the dialogues.rpy I provided. The .rpyc is what the game actually reads, which it creates from .rpy files on launch or reload.

mehdiking1368

Mar 24, 2020
When I try to install this game for android. It say's app not installed. my andorid version is 10. i have 17gb free and my rom is 4gb. I first downloaded this from mega and did not installed. Then i downloaded from NOPY. but did not installed again. Please help me.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Compressed Android link is not working. Just sends me to last page in thread. Not found any links to compressed file in page 24

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes