Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hamod play 7 island domains if you want mix of 'balloons'
leave this game as its beautiful as it is, chubby + big tits + milf
that's how the dev became famous
who said that i want change any thing ? its already done its not up to me to change it and i like it any way and chubby is my favorit but im talking about mix in boobs not mix in char size ...also its not even my oppinion theres comment befor mine who asked for this and i just back him up becouse he got a point its unrealistic to have all char the same monster balooon booobs

• Angry
Reactions: DD69-1

PRETTYMOFUCKA

Nov 14, 2019
[QUOTE = "djjogy, post: 5478334, member: 3553433"]
Hier ist Deutsch Sprachdatei haben übersetzen ... viel Spaß
[/ ZITAT]

Hi in welchen Ordner (Ordnerpfad) verschiebe ich die Datei?

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
damn for me reducing the boobs size would be the worst thing ever to happend lol

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I love the big breasts in this game too, but I also wouldn't mind some more pear-shaped women for example with smaller breasts and beautiful big and wide hips. BBWs are just plain sexy in many different shapes!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I love the big breasts in this game too, but I also wouldn't mind some more pear-shaped women for example with smaller breasts and beautiful big and wide hips. BBWs are just plain sexy in many different shapes!
:unsure: Hmm, I too like variety (but all body sizes)...from BBW to small waifish spinners. The one requirement I have, however, is the boobs must stick out farther than the gunt. I don't mind flat-chested as long as there is also a trim waistline. Nature's worst cruelty is a fat woman with zero boobs and a huge stomach.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
:unsure: Hmm, I too like variety (but all body sizes)...from BBW to small waifish spinners. The one requirement I have, however, is the boobs must stick out farther than the gunt. I don't mind flat-chested as long as there is also a trim waistline. Nature's worst cruelty is a fat woman with zero boobs and a huge stomach.
Not for me - love a big sexy belly regardless :)

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
did any one here can pls suggest me games like this style all big fat girls and more scenes ? i dont know much of them

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
did any one here can pls suggest me games like this style all big fat girls and more scenes ? i dont know much of them
I'm afraid that, sadly, there aren't that many games like this one. Definitely try the other Chaixas Games games (Chubby Holidays, Plump City, Plump City 2, My Secret Fever) as well as Peaches are Not the Only Fruit. You may find some games you're interested in here as well:

https://f95zone.to/threads/bbw-games.17114/

Although most of those only have one or two BBW characters.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
well thank u soo much that was helpfull i already expect that they r not much ...its not easy to find guys like us who like big fat girl but now atleast u tried i can look for more in this link u send :)

robbo0524

Nov 30, 2019
Keep getting an error trying to run game. Just says game stopped running, windows must close. Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

HrC_fellow

Jul 23, 2020
There comes scene with new characters suddenly as new update comes. But there is no any scene with that Police officer. She is too good and at lastly there were too good characters at My secret fever which directly relates with this story.... It would be too good to import a character from MSF with each update along with new characters because we can get high resolution experience of those characters in this story.....

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
There comes scene with new characters suddenly as new update comes. But there is no any scene with that Police officer. She is too good and at lastly there were too good characters at My secret fever which directly relates with this story.... It would be too good to import a character from MSF with each update along with new characters because we can get high resolution experience of those characters in this story.....
to be honst i wish theres imported characters from plump city u know its the only one game in all of the series that it will end with some females untouched sadly :( like :

1- the manager mother of the model...only blowjob no sex
2- the reseptionest ur new cute gf wearing pink giving u her number invite u to her home for coffe ..only blowjob no sex
3- chinese girl street food .making naked selfies in street midnight her brother bust ur face..no scenes no blowjob no sex nothing
4- the bar tender ...u cannot use the bathroom unless u buy drink bolshit.....also nothing not even a kiss
5- the sexy model in the pc wallpaper the doughter of the manager ..also the same only blowjob no sex and soo onn etc etc

i dont know why but this is the only 1 game that has this messing scenes with those girls other than that all the girls get fucked
by the way ( 2- the reseptionest might be in the first game chubby holiday not sure i remember ..but u get the point :)

HrC_fellow

Jul 23, 2020
to be honst i wish theres imported characters from plump city u know its the only one game in all of the series that it will end with some females untouched sadly :( like :

1- the manager mother of the model...only blowjob no sex
2- the reseptionest ur new cute gf wearing pink giving u her number invite u to her home for coffe ..only blowjob no sex
3- chinese girl street food .making naked selfies in street midnight her brother bust ur face..no scenes no blowjob no sex nothing
4- the bar tender ...u cannot use the bathroom unless u buy drink bolshit.....also nothing not even a kiss
5- the sexy model in the pc wallpaper the doughter of the manager ..also the same only blowjob no sex and soo onn etc etc

i dont know why but this is the only 1 game that has this messing scenes with those girls other than that all the girls get fucked
by the way ( 2- the reseptionest might be in the first game chubby holiday not sure i remember ..but u get the point :)
Yes buddy there is lot of mess..... too good characters get waste and the protagonist ends up with some horrible looking ladies.... Main plot of story i.e incest, is now going to end... Diane and Cynthia already got red heart... who else want to see the scene repeatedly And now there is too easy sex scene without twist..... The MC is getting gain without pain

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes