Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

HrC_fellow

Jul 23, 2020
As my point of view , the devloper shoud work on Plump City 3 or Jason should be involved in this story as next protagonist.... This Mc should get suspension for some illegal deals or travel abroad on behalf of Mayor and Jason should be brought here for some several updates... Mc remains passive for sometime and Jason gets the whole city on his hand...... It would be such a demolition for all fans as there becomes whole new story line and jason gets all beautiful ladies including MC's family and we know that Anabelle is his sister too

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Yes buddy there is lot of mess..... too good characters get waste and the protagonist ends up with some horrible looking ladies.... Main plot of story i.e incest, is now going to end... Diane and Cynthia already got red heart... who else want to see the scene repeatedly And now there is too easy sex scene without twist..... The MC is getting gain without pain
u know i realy dont mind if he end up with ugly thats ok as long as he gets all the female char in the game u know mybe i like this girl and u like the other one and others will like others u know deferent minds ...but i hate when i crush on female char and she end up only blowjob or desapered from the game without touch :( if the sisters gone thats fine we already taste them earlier maybe tht the story time to move on for new ones...any way the game is great i just dont know why he did that in plump city with some chars ....even ( secret fever) if u notised some girls in the new building u moved in i thinks u fuck 2 of them and the other 2 skip.. u just say hi to them and then game ends without touch them never see them again any more

Reactions: HrC_fellow

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
As my point of view , the devloper shoud work on Plump City 3 or Jason should be involved in this story as next protagonist.... This Mc should get suspension for some illegal deals or travel abroad on behalf of Mayor and Jason should be brought here for some several updates... Mc remains passive for sometime and Jason gets the whole city on his hand...... It would be such a demolition for all fans as there becomes whole new story line and jason gets all beautiful ladies including MC's family and we know that Anabelle is his sister too
wow man u remember plump city 2 ? it was great nothing i can complain about ..the story is great and u get every single one female in the game i was soo happy playing that ;) a game with no disapointment ...but maybe the dev he realy need to make choosing the girls optional ...some girls u realy wil not like ..but the dev will force u to fuck her ...like that girl in the gym omg her body is horriblee :(( the blond

Reactions: HrC_fellow

HrC_fellow

Jul 23, 2020
u know i realy dont mind if he end up with ugly thats ok as long as he gets all the female char in the game u know mybe i like this girl and u like the other one and others will like others u know deferent minds ...but i hate when i crush on female char and she end up only blowjob or desapered from the game without touch :( if the sisters gone thats fine we already taste them earlier maybe tht the story time to move on for new ones...any way the game is great i just dont know why he did that in plump city with some chars ....even ( secret fever) if u notised some girls in the new building u moved in i thinks u fuck 2 of them and the other 2 skip.. u just say hi to them and then game ends without touch them never see them again any more
Hahaha.... yeah those 2 black ladies

Reactions: hamod

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019
wow man u remember plump city 2 ? it was great nothing i can complain about ..the story is great and u get every single one female in the game i was soo happy playing that ;) a game with no disapointment ...but maybe the dev he realy need to make choosing the girls optional ...some girls u realy wil not like ..but the dev will force u to fuck her ...like that girl in the gym omg her body is horriblee :(( the blond
I generally don't like it when the MC is just an empty shell, I think we can accept that the MC has his own story and tastes, and make some decisions for himself. But of course, we are talking about games and it should be a rule that if possible leave the decision in the player's hands, it should be so. So being able to choose what happens as long as it doesn't interfere with the main story seems to be ideal.

However, I like the way Chaixas does it, a lot because the excess of sex scenes is a striking feature of their games and that would be minimized if the scenes were optional. It is also a characteristic of the Chaixas MCs to be addicted to sex, all women use the MC when they want and the MC is not able to say no, I love it.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I generally don't like it when the MC is just an empty shell, I think we can accept that the MC has his own story and tastes, and make some decisions for himself. But of course, we are talking about games and it should be a rule that if possible leave the decision in the player's hands, it should be so. So being able to choose what happens as long as it doesn't interfere with the main story seems to be ideal.

However, I like the way Chaixas does it, a lot because the excess of sex scenes is a striking feature of their games and that would be minimized if the scenes were optional. It is also a characteristic of the Chaixas MCs to be addicted to sex, all women use the MC when they want and the MC is not able to say no, I love it.
suree agreed i als thought he should have some options or choises or paths...looks like tats not the roles he use in his games but its ok i can see that he is good in games ..maybe he just need time to be more expert u know ;)

Reactions: MaliXe

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
LOL NO WE R NOT HAHA COME ON ...i do love big woman and big boobs ...BUT NOT LIKE THAAT ...its hidding most of her body ,,well maybe some time i like ballon ..but not always ...we want some realistic some time ;)

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I made MC, Cynthia, and Barbara refer to Diane as "Mom" and Sharon as "Aunt", I'm pretty sure I got everything but if I missed something let me know.

This patch ONLY applies to the version indicated, do not install in any other versions.

EDIT: Updated to 1.3. Again, let me know if I missed anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why do we have to use unren? Can't we just copy it into the game folder like 99% of other incest patches?

• Red Heart
Reactions: alextp2651

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Why do we have to use unren? Can't we just copy it into the game folder like 99% of other incest patches?
You should be able to, that's how my mods work.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Thought it was abandoned good its not
Certainly not. Chaixas is a very reliable and hardworking developer that has released content every 1-2 months for several years at this point and has completed his four games previous to this, so it's as close to a sure thing as you can get around here that he'll finish this one.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It will probably work, I haven't done it without unren in a while, not sure which it prioritizes, probably the file outside the archive. Give it a shot and if it works I'll take that part out.

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
Certainly not. Chaixas is a very reliable and hardworking developer that has released content every 1-2 months for several years at this point and has completed his four games previous to this, so it's as close to a sure thing as you can get around here that he'll finish this one.
Hahahaha ... 5 grainy - 1min renders ... absolute lack of human anatomy knowledge ... just blown out proportions!
Thats a "very reliable" now? Omg ... the needy fanboys are just amazing!

This is just another russian milking table! Nothing more ... up to now he should be punching out renders from heaven, having in mind that his games have low amount of content.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL and fanboi
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes