Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I made MC, Cynthia, and Barbara refer to Diane as "Mom" and Sharon as "Aunt", I'm pretty sure I got everything but if I missed something let me know.

This patch ONLY applies to the version indicated, do NOT install in any other versions.

EDIT: Updated to 1.7. Again, let me know if I missed anything.

Make sure you remove the numbers and underscore appended to the file name by F95Zone. It should work by just placing the file in the \game directory. If you've already played the game without the patch, you might have to delete the file "dialogues.rpyc" if it exists in your \game directory. If it opens as a text file, right click on the link and Save As.
Incest patch has been updated to 1.7.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
whats the incest patch? what does it do and how can I add it?

thanks
Rename Diane to mother and two girls to sisters. Game is sequel to My Secret Fever wich is incest game.
And these two are spin-off to incest serie Chubby Holidays.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
I have a task -"find a plumber"- but I search the entire map and the plumbing has no trace ... where should I look for it ??? HELP !!! sorry for my english (google translate)

Pic19800

Nov 6, 2018
I am so very lost, I am pretty much the beginning of the game I have had Barbara call me for the place to stay, I got Diane get the gym lesson and then *nothing* anymore is happening and I don't know what I am missing. Anyone has a walkthrough or something? the game is supposed to give hints but at this time it is only telling me "I have nothing special to do"

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I am so very lost, I am pretty much the beginning of the game I have had Barbara call me for the place to stay, I got Diane get the gym lesson and then *nothing* anymore is happening and I don't know what I am missing. Anyone has a walkthrough or something? the game is supposed to give hints but at this time it is only telling me "I have nothing special to do"
There are lot of walkthroughs on youtube. Try it, maybe you find what you need.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes