Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
It says go see the mayor after vthe election at her place but she isn't there or I get "no need tom be there".How do I see the her?

gizmoqvack

Oct 18, 2019
I made MC, Cynthia, and Barbara refer to Diane as "Mom" and Sharon as "Aunt", I'm pretty sure I got everything but if I missed something let me know.

This patch ONLY applies to the version indicated, do NOT install in any other versions.

EDIT: Updated to 1.8. Again, let me know if I missed anything.

Make sure you remove the numbers and underscore appended to the file name by F95Zone. It should work by just placing the file in the \game directory. If you've already played the game without the patch, you might have to delete the file "dialogues.rpyc" if it exists in your \game directory. If it opens as a text file, right click on the link and Save As.
It didn't work.

Dec 13, 2021
After the gangbang in sharon's birthday. Is it really all the scenes? It told me that I finished this verison and have nothing left to do.

Edit: Is there a CG pack where I can download? That doesn't require me to wait 1 day.

Last edited:

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
After the gangbang in sharon's birthday. Is it really all the scenes? It told me that I finished this verison and have nothing left to do.

Edit: Is there a CG pack where I can download? That doesn't require me to wait 1 day.
what gangbang scene?? is it The MC and the girls only?
And how this one ended happy ending for the MC or not?

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes