Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

monokhrom

Nov 4, 2022
hello, i need help, im stuck at the point where right after i "convince" Fiby to sell some of her land, then report it Marina, then iirc fix Tatyana's car light.. i got nothing to do for weeks in game, what should i do to continue the story? thanks in advance

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
hello, i need help, im stuck at the point where right after i "convince" Fiby to sell some of her land, then report it Marina, then iirc fix Tatyana's car light.. i got nothing to do for weeks in game, what should i do to continue the story? thanks in advance
Same here.

Ponymaru

Sep 17, 2021
Hello there,

I translated the game in french
Here is the link for people who want it :

Just replace script.rpa in the /game folder

This is the V0.1 version, i will maybe do a better version later.

Enjoy

Last edited:

SkuIt

Oct 2, 2021
Well, it took me a while to find out what to do after helping Tatyana "fix" her car for the second time...

If anyone in the future is stuck like I was, you'll need to go to Chili Bar 3 times during the night on ANY day and MUST talk to the 3 girls Roxy, Samantha and Kirstin (Order doesn't matter nor what you drink) :

1st Day: Chili Bar > Talk to Axelle > Buy a Beer/Wine > Roxy talks approaches you > Meet at restroom.
2nd Day: Chili Bar > Talk to Axelle > Buy a Beer/Wine > Talk to Samantha > Meet at Van.
3rd day: Chili Bar > Talk to Axelle > Buy a Beer/Wine > Talk to expensive Kirstin > Meet at restroom.
4th day: Skip
5th day: You wake up to Diane doing some naughty stuff with you. After that, you wake up to somebody knocking on your door.
6th day: You wake up. Mayor Hoffmann calls you.

Reactions: hentai charley

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
The Mayor says come see her and when I do it says come during the day or weekend,and when I try to sleep it says "I have something else to do".Can anybody help me?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I LIKED "My Secret Fever", but this one... Madison in particular looks like a guy in drag and Sharon and Fiby are damn creepy. Also, there's way TOO much just wandering around either waiting for SOMETHING to happen next week or wasting time sleeping.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Well, it took me a while to find out what to do after helping Tatyana "fix" her car for the second time...

If anyone in the future is stuck like I was, you'll need to go to Chili Bar 3 times during the night on ANY day and MUST talk to the 3 girls Roxy, Samantha and Kirstin (Order doesn't matter nor what you drink) :

1st Day: Chili Bar > Talk to Axelle > Buy a Beer/Wine > Roxy talks approaches you > Meet at restroom.
2nd Day: Chili Bar > Talk to Axelle > Buy a Beer/Wine > Talk to Samantha > Meet at Van.
3rd day: Chili Bar > Talk to Axelle > Buy a Beer/Wine > Talk to expensive Kirstin > Meet at restroom.
4th day: Skip
5th day: You wake up to Diane doing some naughty stuff with you. After that, you wake up to somebody knocking on your door.
6th day: You wake up. Mayor Hoffmann calls you.

Ok, first thing- you can't visit the Bar until you get the Gift Quest. Also, I've had the 1st day's Roxy Sex Scene, but I only get Roxy as a choice after that. And if you mean actually TALK with Axette, I can't do THAT either- only order Beer or Wine and have sex with Roxy (at $x a pop) or leave Bar.

Update: The problem is that your guide in referring to "Day 1", Day 2", etc. leads to the conclusion that the events follow immediately from one another. In other words, if the first event with Roxy takes place on Monday, then the next with Samantha is on Tuesday, etc. That's NOT how it actually works- the Events have triggers that can occur DAYS later.

And have you EVER seen a car that was in use that was so clean under the hood as Tatyana's?? Hint: not even BRAND NEW cars are THAT clean!

Bug?: At the Kitchen gab, Tatyana's name changes in captions to Tasha. Also, there are TWO Linas. And a "Kirstin" and a "Kirsten".

Um, "Lawler"??

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes