• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes
Aug 8, 2019
Does anyone know the variable that affects how much sex the MC can have? I've been trying to find a way to alter it so I can have the MC have sex with more than two people (save Diane, as she's technically excluded from that).

Yui Kozuka

Dec 19, 2021
Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.29 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 385 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 351 MB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Can you add pixeldrain as mega alternative?
Thanks in advance

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I see there is an incest patch what type of incest is there and what does it mean if you get three hearts for someone?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I see there is an incest patch what type of incest is there and what does it mean if you get three hearts for someone?
In previsouse game CCS was MC from this game introduced like Joy's son and Katie's brother.
Usually when girl have 3 hearts she is avialable for repetitive scenes.

EDIT: Shit i make some big mistake. I tottaly messed with games.
MC, from this game is Diane's son. Also have two sisters in game.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2019
One thing I wish was possible in this game was to be able to have sex with the different characters without having to stop after just two characters (Save Diana, since she doesn't seem to count towards the sex limit).

Aug 8, 2019
One thing I wish was possible in this game was to be able to have sex with the different characters without having to stop after just two characters (Save Diana, since she doesn't seem to count towards the sex limit).
Update: I figured out how, if you have it enabled to where you can alter variables in-game, usually through UnRen, edit the stop_deux_fois to a large number, but make sure to add a "-" at the beginning of the number.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Curvy Cougars Street 1.8 :
(277Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
Reactions: - ZAIKO -
Jul 17, 2023
Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.29 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 385 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 351 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

The mac and pc files are the other way around to what you have labelled them

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
guys just want ask pls .. is this game is really complete for sure ???
because i completed this version until the end .. but still daisy's hearts was still ZERO ( the girl sailing whisky illegal ) ... and Nora's heart was still 2 out of 3 .. so its still have few more things to do :(

how come this is completed ??

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes