3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

celticxfrost

Feb 8, 2022
Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.29 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 385 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 351 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
do u have walkthrough for this game?

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Wooo, just finished this giant of a game. Walkthrough can help, but definitely isn't required to finish it. You might have to consult these gameplay videos of you're stuck somewhere:

Review is up! Truly I'm divided about this game because while it links back to earlier games other than My Secret Fever, it also fills my time with monotonous sex calls from uninteresting characters. The MC is a playtoy and it shows. There's really some interesting content in the game, but it's often buried by old, thick pussy. And not the kind that made My Secret Fever hot.
I wish it didn't take me 8 - 10 hours to finish. It feels the story didn't go the distance for me to warrant that.

Also, the FBI claim is totally out of left field - there's no sane way that would happen after what happened in Russia. :geek:
It's just silly fun I guess, which your family seems to have a great deal of. That ending scene though.. yikes.
I hope we can all agree that bigger is not always better when it comes to games. It can definitely be when it comes to body size.

I guess it really is all in the family.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MotH_like25

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Wooo, just finished this giant of a game. Walkthrough can help, but definitely isn't required to finish it. You might have to consult these gameplay videos of you're stuck somewhere:

Review is up! Truly I'm divided about this game because while it links back to earlier games other than My Secret Fever, it also fills my time with monotonous sex calls from uninteresting characters. The MC is a playtoy and it shows. There's really some interesting content in the game, but it's often buried by old, thick pussy. And not the kind that made My Secret Fever hot.
I wish it didn't take me 8 - 10 hours to finish. It feels the story didn't go the distance for me to warrant that.

Also, the FBI claim is totally out of left field - there's no sane way that would happen after what happened in Russia. :geek:
It's just silly fun I guess, which your family seems to have a great deal of. That ending scene though.. yikes.
I hope we can all agree that bigger is not always better when it comes to games. It can definitely be when it comes to body size.

I guess it really is all in the family.
Hello. Oh yes, I finally downloaded this version one time, and I can finally say that I liked it immediately. I found it through another BBW-type game and after looking through some photos of it and the "pretty nice size of the bodies in the upper part" (for now I think I'm in the initial part), I'm already wondering how many people can play it despite version 1.8. It is obvious that this is only an introduction to this adventure (mine), but after the beginning, with time and after the end, only then will I summarize the description of its passage with given characters and good relationships (with voices and sounds), which are missing in other games. That's the introduction for now. Regards.

P.S. I'm not good at English, Google translate.

Reactions: AMRFTY

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hey again. I've just finished version 1.2 of the game and I've managed to get enough of the women/heroines of this plot. When it was just with Diane, it was crap at the beginning. When the next ladies arrived, i.e. Ava, Sharon, Tasha, Nicolette, Madison (she looks a bit like a guy heh), Mayor Hoffman and another Yelena (who had 2 hearts out of 3 and I wonder if this is the end of her story or maybe she will come back somehow?), Tatyana, Lina, Axelle, Alisa, Alura, Amber and Lola and probably the last discovery for now, Gianna, as well as other ladies from the stores. Forgive me for listing all of them or not, but each one in their own way and discovering their bodies and clothes will be quite an experience. Currently, in this version it is nice not only to visit ladies alone on xxx, but at this stage in a double tandem, the so-called threesome such as Diane & Sharon, Tatyana & Alura or Selena & Karmen. So, probably continuing the description of version 1.2 that I'm currently playing and the game that I came across by accident, I can say that all the ladies that I have discovered so far through the story, it is difficult to choose the best ones with their breast size, because each one has its own dimensions. and shapes despite the game being good. I don't know about each of you or other players, but I like this game 100%. The next summary will be after version 1.8 until the new one comes out, or it will be its final version.

Because it's a pity that in real life you wouldn't be able to meet as many women (BBW) along the way as in the game.

P.S. I'm not good at English, Google translates.

Reactions: TheMultiBrony21

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Summary of the end or (not the end?) of this game after version 1.8, which I am currently describing on an ongoing basis. So, starting from the last summary after version 1.2, the subsequent events that happened were probably the last ones that took place for each character, ending the hearts of a given character or side ones. It was still nice to discover an additional town and to get there you had to figure out what and how to get there. Characters that opened or repeated after version 1.2, i.e.: (Daisy, Kim, Nora, Barbara & Annabelle, Gianna, Aude, Dolly, Amber & Lola, Rose, Derza family, i.e. Susan, Zara, Claudia, the Drew Sisters and Mother Superior, Rose Lawyer, Officer Myriam, Anais, Yelena, Vanessa, Helena or Greta and Raymonda and again at the end Diane, Cynthia, Barbara, Sharon.)

Then the next events were the discovery of a new character, Nora, who manages the prostitutes, as well as her friend Zara and the double cast on the beat. Then the discovery of beautiful ladies Lola and her mother Amber where every filling of "hearts" was worth visiting. Then Claudia, friend 1 of 2 Mayor, and the final Rose Lawyer. The biggest surprise considering the content of the plot was the discovery of the church sisters. It is a great surprise that even this is used in such a way to satisfy spirituality "undercover". Picking up Helena and a nice display of her clothes and position. Finding Amber breaking into her daughter's house and sucking the best punishment out of him. Getting to know Daisy from alcohol or Mayor's double stunts with Gianna, Diana & Cynthia, Mayor & Rose Lawyer. At the end there is also the fucking of the last ladies (less side or main characters): Claudia, Mother Superior, Helena, Greta, Raymonde, Lawyer, Officer Myriam and Vanessa.

And finally, a surprising (pre)final or final version of the meeting of all the "4" ladies as a prize in the form of a hero and a gangbang, as you might call it, with the 4 best people intertwining from the beginning to ? the end of version 1.8 of the hero, where a double or triple cast of women was not enough and the quadruple cast was and maybe in the next installments (if there were any) it will be hot and better than the current one.

I don't regret that I found such a game by accident, because I really enjoyed playing it, and if they are similar, I will try it in the next ones (if there were no sequels). Greetings to the author of the game.

P.S. I'm not good at English, Google translates.

Reactions: TheMultiBrony21
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes