Ren'Py Completed Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
I was gonna ask why we don't have a fat bitch tag but I suppose you can see them coming from a mile away. Now I'm just wondering how the dev compressed the images down to a bit over 3 gigs from what surely must've been just as many terabytes

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Curvy Cougars Street [v1.8 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.29 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 385 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 351 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Mixdrop for sale?

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CurvyCougarsStreet-1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

whatmi

Jul 4, 2019
hey
i found the car keys and get to 3 hearts with 1 girl
im i stuck? my goals are i have nothing to doo
and my character refuse to enter anywhere excluding home

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Halloween Standalone 2023
**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required.
Download

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
What's the deal with not getting paid once you become the Mayors assistant? She says you get 500 a week, but nothing ever makes its way into your account??? There is no other way to make money in the game, plenty of ways to spend it though. Fatal error Dev, major mistake on your end.

SIGFOR

Jul 6, 2020
What's the deal with not getting paid once you become the Mayors assistant? She says you get 500 a week, but nothing ever makes its way into your account??? There is no other way to make money in the game, plenty of ways to spend it though. Fatal error Dev, major mistake on your end.
Error on your end. Go to the bank, the money is deposited into your account and you have to withdraw it

soulkun94

Mar 30, 2020
Screenshot_20240902_212236_cyou.joiplay.runtime.renpy.v7d4d11.jpg seems like the dev put the option to hide THE ONLY WAY THAT you have to move around the map NICE JJOBBBB LOOK AT THE THE BIGBRAIN WEVE HERE BRAAAVOOOOOOO

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
i dont know why this dev has not made any other characters like Nicolette in any other game. I would play your games if add more characters like her. I get dev is really into fat chicks, but it wouldnt hurt to add some slim thick chicks.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes