3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
That's right, if you are on Milfs only path, to get full content you must be on Mia's path
yeah, that was just a head up for those on milfs paths only (like me), to not start with "omg, there is no update, wtf is this?" posts.

Reactions: AdultAndi
Sep 27, 2023
I was expecting to finally go to that party with Marvella this update. Guess we need to wait for more updates for that. Didn't like Mia to begin with. This was a short update didn't even have the Chapter 15 start screen.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
Curvy Moments [v0.15e]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

Reactions: LucaSex69

Herpster

Jun 6, 2021
Getting virus warning on this and positives on both exe's when i run them trough VirusTotal and Filescan.IO

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
Like so many other games, lesbians ruin this game. And I don't get excited at all to watch other people fuck. I'm not even interested in watching this game to the end.
What's your problem, just play another game. And if you search with the tag "no sexual content" you don't even have to look at fuck scenes ...
But now I'm wondering what you're looking for on F95 ... :unsure:

I LOVE this GAme ... :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdultAndi

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Restor104 , missing font - Can't even load the 'main menu'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT - FIXED
if you download the mod download this and extract where .exe is, overwrite game folder...
the full path should be "game/fonts/Vollkorn-Regular.ttf"
missing fonts.7z

Last edited:

Restor104

Nov 16, 2017
Restor104 , missing font - Can't even load the 'main menu'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT - FIXED
if you download the mod download this and extract where .exe is, overwrite game folder...
the full path should be "game/fonts/Vollkorn-Regular.ttf"
missing fonts.7z
Thank you for the fixit

Reactions: Potoum
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes