VN Ren'Py Curvy Town [v0.3.2] [Hvostt]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
I'm going to have to wait a month because boosty won't let me buy your subscription :,C
You can try to donate the subscription amount or buy the post (in case of donation I will send you the link in private messages). If it doesn't work out, then unfortunately it will have to wait…

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
What are the changes we should anticipate in this one?
I will describe everything in the changelog at the time of the update's public release.
But to summarize, small improvements and continuation of the story, as well as new music.

Reactions: yargen

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I have to say, this is a pretty enjoyable game, and the 3DCG mod is perfect for it as the characters look far better and more interesting using it. The game is slow going at first, but it builds up well and it is interesting to see the transformations in the characters. The only real knock against it is the level of the English translation. The dev is certainly trying his best, but it would be great if he could get an editor. I would also like to see a couple of dialog choices. They don't have to be major ones, but having choices makes the game more enjoyable, at least to me. Over all, I do recommend this game, and I hope both the game dev and mod dev keep at it :).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hvostt

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
I have to say, this is a pretty enjoyable game, and the 3DCG mod is perfect for it as the characters look far better and more interesting using it. The game is slow going at first, but it builds up well and it is interesting to see the transformations in the characters. The only real knock against it is the level of the English translation. The dev is certainly trying his best, but it would be great if he could get an editor. I would also like to see a couple of dialog choices. They don't have to be major ones, but having choices makes the game more enjoyable, at least to me. Over all, I do recommend this game, and I hope both the game dev and mod dev keep at it :).
Thank you very much for your review I'm very glad you enjoyed the game! I will try to improve the game with every update to bring it to perfection.
I also hope that the mod developer will continue his work, as I am also impressed with the work he has done!

Reactions: FFTW

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
I just added the Russian language support. Took me less time than I thought it would!

It omits some details, such as girl sizes (in the mod they may be different than in the base game), but other than that, should work just fine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FFTW and Hvostt

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CurvyTown-0.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes