aru6551

Oct 28, 2019
ok as it seems this thread is pretty old and it has dead hogfire links. I have the game but I can't find any translation and mods. Does anyone know ehre can I find the translation patch?
here may you need

but make sure you have the right version before apply it

Reactions: tungstenwarrior

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
I just can't get the translation to work, no matter what i try. anyone got a link to a patched game? i'd really apprciate it, i'm tearing my hair out over here lol

Xevus97

Sep 6, 2020
Looks pretty fun so far, couple of questions

1) I only have option to talk with my original maid. Is this how it works or i need to do something to unlock talk option for other maids ?
2) Is there a way to "automate" Night Service training ? It's getting pretty repetitive to level newly hired maids.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Can I get instructions even a idiot can understand? also when i use bandzip it says this file is broken and it when trying to extract cm3d2_1 i get errors bottom line I feel so frustrated
Same. I keep getting random errors that I can't decipher when I try to install.....

Puryfire

Jul 20, 2018
So I did everything the way it was described. I downloaded everything, installed the ISOs in the right order and patched them. But only an unreadable error message appears and the game does not start. Is there a step by step guide for the installation? :confused:

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
So I did everything the way it was described. I downloaded everything, installed the ISOs in the right order and patched them. But only an unreadable error message appears and the game does not start. Is there a step by step guide for the installation? :confused:
Honestly I can't even get it to run. I'm getting an error which seems to indicate that my region isn't set to Japan even though it is, so I give up. I can play it in Japanese, but that doesn't do me any good.

Konagami

Sep 23, 2019
Hello! Maybe you could help me, I downloaded the YAT translation pack after updating my game (Sadly, the Yandex one can't work anymore as the site doesn't give free keys anymore.)
And so when I opened my game, the menus were alright but the dialogues were in an undefined middle european language. I have no idea how to change it to english.
Does anyone know what to modify?

Kees12

Jan 25, 2018
Can someone tell where i can find the preset for to love ru character And other anime character For this game?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes