Rinny26

Oct 7, 2019
can someone explain about what these parts are about. are each of them seperate games or do i need them all downloaded to install a one big game????

Jul 27, 2020
can someone explain about what these parts are about. are each of them seperate games or do i need them all downloaded to install a one big game????
Right, if I'm not mistaken you need to download each part and then extract the first one, if the computer detects the other parts it will finish (If not, you get an error and it interrupts). However, that is how I did it and I was able to open the game but got the error I posted earlier anyway.

garlicbread

Nov 24, 2017
Right, if I'm not mistaken you need to download each part and then extract the first one, if the computer detects the other parts it will finish (If not, you get an error and it interrupts). However, that is how I did it and I was able to open the game but got the error I posted earlier anyway.
Looking it has something to do with the mods. I deleted the folders that didn't seem like original/normal COM3D2 files and was was able to actually launch the game. No mods obviously which is a bummer, I think it is just the large folder titled "Mod" so something in there is now allowing it to go past the black screen.

Jul 27, 2020
Looking it has something to do with the mods. I deleted the folders that didn't seem like original/normal COM3D2 files and was was able to actually launch the game. No mods obviously which is a bummer, I think it is just the large folder titled "Mod" so something in there is now allowing it to go past the black screen.
Tried it but the problem persists, thanks for replying though!

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Tried it but the problem persists, thanks for replying though!
The error is related to a mod file written in non-unicode or missing, it happens quite often with modpacks, infact for this game in particoular you should install and test every single mod.
It's strange anyways that your game doesn't start, it should and than freeze when you select the mod....
Long story short, I don't have a solution for you, the only possible workaround could be reinstalling using an extractor with language option like bandzip (it works only if the archive was made in the original lenguage) or applocale your winrar to Jap and then open and extract.

Jul 27, 2020
The error is related to a mod file written in non-unicode or missing, it happens quite often with modpacks, infact for this game in particoular you should install and test every single mod.
It's strange anyways that your game doesn't start, it should and than freeze when you select the mod....
Long story short, I don't have a solution for you, the only possible workaround could be reinstalling using an extractor with language option like bandzip (it works only if the archive was made in the original lenguage) or applocale your winrar to Jap and then open and extract.
Yup, it seems like the log with the red letters specify the folders with the issues. The folders had those demonic characters like aááááááá?' and stuff and changing them all to any random name helped. Like you and garlicbread mentioned, these problems were inside the Mod folder so thanks a bunch for that!

garlicbread

Nov 24, 2017
Yup, it seems like the log with the red letters specify the folders with the issues. The folders had those demonic characters like aááááááá?' and stuff and changing them all to any random name helped. Like you and garlicbread mentioned, these problems were inside the Mod folder so thanks a bunch for that!
So just renaming the folders actually helped and ran the game?

toolkit

Oct 14, 2018
Same here, i cant seem to get the game to get passed that black screen. Will renaming those files actually help or is it just a waste of time? there are a LOT of files like that

garlicbread

Nov 24, 2017
So I redownloaded and game launched, UI seems off when going to create a girl and still censored. Trying to figure that out now

Jul 27, 2020
There were not that many in comparison to all the folders that the game has. The ones that needed change were in Mod > Shape > LOBody Shapekey Clothing in my case, took me about 10 minutes to rename them. You can go ahead and put any name, like 1's or 2's, it should still work as long as the weird characters that the error log shows are changed (Always check the beginning of the error log to see where the folder that needs modifying is located)

Reactions: bear and toolkit

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Glad u solved, if the unreadable files were in the LoBody that make sense with the black screen, as they relate directly to the model structure.
Maybe , by mistake, they used the CM3D2 mod instead of the COM version.
Since u are going trough the mods folders, I suggest NOT to delete empty folders, they sometime link to color association like default toon or texturing

micahzx

Jan 3, 2019
Now that the problem is solved, does anyone know where to download characters? And if possible, does one have the hex maniac preset? I've seen some in pixiv but none share the preset.

Jul 27, 2020
I think that is the same issue that I had, try renaming those files with weird names to something else

toolkit

Oct 14, 2018
my next issue is a failure to load one of the first 3 maids. the Black haired one. in a sense its saying the Object "Doesn't exist" and crashes the game (or wont let it continue)

Other commenters are saying to remove the tutorial PNGs but i cant find them at all. not sure what I'm doing wrong here at this point. wont go passed day 1.

EDIT: Figured it out. However i cant make any updates to appearances. the menus are either hidden or nonexistent.

Also, I'm having trouble getting the updater to work. any advice on these issues?

Last edited:
May 10, 2020
Something is going wrong with the game, and I need some guidance on how to fix it, I get the command prompt when I start up the game, but it goes red with a string of errors, is there an installation walkthrough or something that I could follow to try to fix it?

(UPDATE: I deleted some files from the MOD folders that contained nothing but gibberish, and it seems to have fixed it for now.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Curly91

Mar 9, 2018
any idea how we can get the maid fiddler running? the one included in the DL doesn't work neither does updating it
gives this following response in the command window:
Remote error: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MaidStatus.Feeling' from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes