Thunderzzz

May 31, 2018
Hello, i just downloaded the game and basically...i don't get why it doesn't work.

If anyone have an idea i'm all for it.
Thank you.
CM3D2.png

Curly91

Mar 9, 2018
Hello, i just downloaded the game and basically...i don't get why it doesn't work.

If anyone have an idea i'm all for it.
Thank you.
View attachment 938303
i think someone fucked up a bit. basically some of the folder names are corrupted (i unzipped everything with japanese locale and code via bandizip), change all folders in the /mod folder that have gibberish (1/2, weird Aa) in their names to any name you like

Thunderzzz

May 31, 2018
i think someone fucked up a bit. basically some of the folder names are corrupted (i unzipped everything with japanese locale and code via bandizip), change all folders in the /mod folder that have gibberish (1/2, weird Aa) in their names to any name you like
Yes,i went on the topic to find some infos and saw some people having this issue a few moment after you replied.So thank you anyway, i got it working (for now, i get some errors in game but it's still running).
:)

qwtayba

Nov 30, 2020
anyone knows how to install mods? or a link to a guide? I downloaded this and I put it everywhere but it doesn't work. Capture.PNG

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
anyone knows how to install mods? or a link to a guide? I downloaded this and I put it everywhere but it doesn't work.
When you get gibberish named files like that it's a sign that the extraction didn't work due to encoding issue. Jap games are usually in SHIFT-JIS format and English system locale can't deal with it sometimes. Either you need the right zip program to extract it properly or set your system locale to Japanese and then extract it.

That asides, does anyone know if this game ever got a proper translation for dialogue? I always wanted to play it through but the MTL dialogue was trash and I wasn't really interested without that.

Reactions: PeteHanson

xb147

Jan 21, 2018
I am confused, is this version have every basic file in the pastebin (uncensored, english patch, sybaris plug in, etc.) or are there I something I need to download from the pastebin?

bethebeng

Feb 28, 2020
someone help me, i can run this game but when i edit my maid its just show me the maid, the pose, no item nothing, i see the bepinex it tell error, so many red thing, the mod just runs one alien body when make my first caracter
sorry for bad english but i really need some help

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
anyone know what the mod have these camisole? i keep getting this error every time i click on it and crash the game i need to get it separately and to fix it or remove i guess/ but i dont see any of the mod folder name camisole, can anyone please help Untitled.png

xb147

Jan 21, 2018
Help, so I have the same error as everyone before, I start deleting stuff and I think I delete something wrong. After that I delete the whole file and re-extract the download I have however I now encounter a different error than what others have.
Error.PNG
So for clearer chronological order
1. I extract 1st time, then got the error with the gibberish file
2. I delete the whole game and try to re-extract it
3. Got that weird new error

Strangely the game still run, however it have this error during the customization Ingame error.PNG

Reactions: bethebeng

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Help, so I have the same error as everyone before, I start deleting stuff and I think I delete something wrong. After that I delete the whole file and re-extract the download I have however I now encounter a different error than what others have.
View attachment 952375
So for clearer chronological order
1. I extract 1st time, then got the error with the gibberish file
2. I delete the whole game and try to re-extract it
3. Got that weird new error

Strangely the game still run, however it have this error during the customization View attachment 952376
I can see the error... the left eye is definitly not there. :):):)

Just kiddin, by reading the log you (should) have missing dll in the sybaris library, so either corrupted zip or problem during the extraction, check the folders structure for wired names...
First wired thing I can see by the log is that you extracted the game like this:

D:/game name.zip/game name.zip/game name/...game files

That's a bit messy to me...

Reactions: bethebeng and xb147

xb147

Jan 21, 2018
I can see the error... the left eye is definitly not there. :):):)

Just kiddin, by reading the log you (should) have missing dll in the sybaris library, so either corrupted zip or problem during the extraction, check the folders structure for wired names...
First wired thing I can see by the log is that you extracted the game like this:

D:/game name.zip/game name.zip/game name/...game files

That's a bit messy to me...
Thanks, so it seems that the game is too deep in the folder, now it works

Reactions: JhonLui

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
After more than a year i'm back at it and this.. honestly looks just as if not even more confusing as it was back then..

Ok, what I have is a lot...
Plus Packs up to 3.1 / ACT 3
3 more personalities (genki tomboy, onee-chan, yandere)
Yotogi class skills up to v12
All Denkigai addons 2015-2016
god tons of stuff...my CM3D2 folder is 93.3 gigs...basically everything i could get from the game up to the HF-Patch v131.0...including the Maid Fiddler program
But what you posted made me get my hopes up for some kind of "build your own game pack" with just the dlc's i want, is there a way to do that easily? I found a torrent AIO modpack on umf. But if i try to uncheck everything i can spare i still get around 60 gb. Does your install with all the stuff you removed still weigh that heavy or even more? It would be great to shrink this down even more, it's supposed to be put on a backup drive and just wasting this space twice really makes me question the worth of such an endevour in the first place.

I'm downloading this one:

CM3D2_1.66.0.159 + All DLC Vanilla (Used as an append disc):
This ultimate pack that combines the games and is nearly 200 gb.. Does it currently work like it is with all the what 8 personality (?) types and around 20 event packs or so? And if so can i delete mods form that and still have it working afterwards? Or will deleting costumes break the whole thing in one fell swoop.

In short is there a pack out there that does "only" use the official dlc and maybe uncensor and tl stuff to not blow it up to a size half my ssd? Not that i would ever put it on there of crouse. :D I guess the first step to what i am asking would be a clean pack of both games right? Does anybody have a link along those lines? I found an "all dlc installer pack" for com 3D 2 itself and i think that is the start of this madness now..

Last edited:

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
After more than a year i'm back at it and this.. honestly looks just as if not even more confusing as it was back then..

This ultimate pack that combines the games and is nearly 200 gb.. Does it currently work like it is with all the what 8 personality (?) types and around 20 event packs or so? And if so can i delete mods form that and still have it working afterwards? Or will deleting costumes break the whole thing in one fell swoop.
There is simple way to remove the unnecessary files. Deleting mod folder as well as remove Sybaris folder and translation ones. Basically you don't need them and the modpacks creators tend to put there tons of useless mods. It always safe to update manually by download the latest version. In COM3D2 now there is no sybaris or aio for long time already it using different set for translation. Sadly dunno about CM3D2 in that aspect.

Varmint6746

Jun 16, 2017

In short is there a pack out there that does "only" use the official dlc and maybe uncensor and tl stuff to not blow it up to a size half my ssd? Not that i would ever put it on there of crouse. :D I guess the first step to what i am asking would be a clean pack of both games right? Does anybody have a link along those lines? I found an "all dlc installer pack" for com 3D 2 itself and i think that is the start of this madness now..
I don't know about this "Ultimate pack" that you're talking about. The link that I posted is just the base game with all oficial dlc available, excluding the VR version, mods and plugins. It size is around 75Gb and has an acceptable uncensor patch.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Its the japanese version for both custom maid games packed and there is a torrent for it. Just not willing to waste 180 gb for that thing and this game.. yet. :O

In the meantime here is the link if you want to do that to yourself

Like the name says it's form summer so it's still missing dlc @ inlolzwetrust packs all the time, as you might've guessd 30 gb or so.

Reactions: Varmint6746

Varmint6746

Jun 16, 2017
Its the japanese version for both custom maid games packed and there is a torrent for it. Just not willing to waste 180 gb for that thing and this game.. yet. :O

In the meantime here is the link if you want to do that to yourself

Like the name says it's form summer so it's still missing dlc @ inlolzwetrust packs all the time, as you might've guessd 30 gb or so.
Glad to know about it. Perhaps I'll try it someday but, as you said, I might need a lot of space in my ssd and I don't know if it's worth it. Anyway, in the meanwhile I have the Koikatsu game and I don't miss CM3D2 or COM3D.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes