dragonwing

Oct 4, 2017
Ok, so the game runs just fine. But I got a slight problem: After making a couple of edits in the character creator, every time I load a Body Preset, the whole character model becomes ridiculously narrow, like a twig. If that happens, I can't restore normal proportions to the character, no matter what I do. Is there any way to prevent that, other than no longer touching the load preset button? Or is there an easy way to edit the overall body shape that I missed?

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Update! I have finally downloaded a third version - the 154 GB v1.66 one from 2020-07-03 from the Reddit r/cm3d2 forum ( , or ), and it works! Even the x32 version! With the locale changer! No reboot needed! I can't believe my eyes.

Reactions: hgbargh

Sophiaornery

Dec 11, 2019
I have an error when trying to start up the game.. Can anyone help me solve this?
Code:
[Error  : Unity Log] DirectoryNotFoundException: Directory 'C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\CM3D2\CUSTOMORDERMAID3D2ItsaNightMagic-AIOV5English-Uncen\CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic - AIO V5 [English-Uncen]\Mod\BatchSeptember\0309A\LetherJack\a?aa??a?±\a?μa??a? ̄a?aa??a??a°?a\3\9029_e??a?-c?a?,a?£a?3a??a??\e¢?a??a??a??' not found.
Stack trace:
System.IO.Directory.GetFileSystemEntries (System.String path, System.String searchPattern, FileAttributes mask, FileAttributes attrs)
System.IO.Directory.GetFiles (System.String path, System.String searchPattern)
System.IO.Directory.GetFilesRecurse (System.String path, System.String searchPattern, System.Collections.ArrayList all)
System.IO.Directory.GetFilesRecurse (System.String path, System.String searchPattern, System.Collections.ArrayList all)
System.IO.Directory.GetFiles (System.String path, System.String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
COM3D2.ModMenuAccel.Hook.FastStart.GameDataFileInfoInit ()
COM3D2.ModMenuAccel.Hook.FastStart..cctor ()
Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for COM3D2.ModMenuAccel.Hook.FastStart
FileSystemWindows.AddFolder (System.String path)
GameUty.UpdateFileSystemPath ()
GameUty.Init ()
GameMain.OnInitialize ()
MonoSingleton`1[GameMain].Initialize (.GameMain instance)
MonoSingleton`1[T].Awake ()

[Error  : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
MessageWindowMgr.Awake ()

[Error  : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
LoadIcon.Update ()
LoadIcon.Awake ()

Stack trace:
CameraMain+<OnCalcMaidDistance>c__Iterator4.MoveNext ()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
CameraMain:Start()

Stack trace:
SceneFirst+<WaitLoad>c__Iterator0.MoveNext ()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
SceneFirst:Start()

FunkyJustin

May 17, 2018
There's an AIO pack in Sukebei Nyaa, Worked for me Lot's of Leechers and Seeders, might be your best option right now.

veline123

Mar 22, 2021
I wish those giant list of Mega DLC of CM3D2 can be back again.
I don't wanna redownload again for second time, I need those DLC now.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Cant start the game i get Unity error if i try to start and the game window stays black forever
1. Get the Custom Order Maid 3D2. It's a different game. Not sure if there is any reason to use the previous game. Unless you have some incompatible mods, presets, etc. If that is the case, read further:

2. Make sure there were no errors during download.

3. Try to set the system locale to japanese ( )

4. Get all redistributables:
-Microsoft Visual C++ (search for an all in one package, there are a lot of them)
- .NET
- DirectX

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
1. Get the Custom Order Maid 3D2. It's a different game. Not sure if there is any reason to use the previous game. Unless you have some incompatible mods, presets, etc. If that is the case, read further:

2. Make sure there were no errors during download.

3. Try to set the system locale to japanese ( )

4. Get all redistributables:
-Microsoft Visual C++ (search for an all in one package, there are a lot of them)
- .NET
- DirectX
I any one ask the same thing you can say to him i just have to rename the folder i dont changed my location settings ^^

TeasingCat

Feb 1, 2021
Update! I have finally downloaded a third version - the 154 GB v1.66 one from 2020-07-03 from the Reddit r/cm3d2 forum ( , or ), and it works! Even the x32 version! With the locale changer! No reboot needed! I can't believe my eyes.
could u kindly upload it on another site because I can't download from that site also is it English or no?

gaggedgirlslove

Oct 3, 2020
Guys for me the game doesn't open at all...no black screen no anything.... a window that looks like a command line opens for a second and then disappears and nothing happens...anyone can help?

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
When you get 1 through 7 of the download files do you keep them separate or add the contents of all the extracted folders into one?

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
If there was a All In One download, that would be great.
If it was also compressed so the download file isn't so large, that would be a bonus.

Wishful thinking at best.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes