ronalyork

Oct 3, 2019
Downloaded the game and extracted, had the console error so I tried to rename the "Aa1/2" folders but didn't work.
followed post#740 advice and deleted "mods","Sybaris" and "translation" folders.
The game works perfect till the yotagi segment, the mc penis and the girls vag are seethrough (not censored, theres nothing there).
My guess is I deleted the uncensored textures along the mod folder.

Do I have to install the uncensored mod or is the problem somwhere else?

Tryed extracting again and cleanig the gibberish mods, the character creation got bugs
downloaded the uncensor mod and installed, back to seethrough crotches.

Im I missing a dll or did I do something wrong?

Last edited:

Jadeedee

Mar 8, 2020
Hi. when I start the game, I keep getting this error:

[Error : Unity Log] DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "I:\COM3D2\CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic - AIO V5 [English-Uncen]\Mod\Shape\LOBody Shapekey Clothings\Panties\Panties Pull Off\e£?a?°&a?・a?§a??a??a?-a??a≫?a??a??a??a?±a??a?aa?c11c¨R\A1A!A?nA¢VA¢FA¢CA¢vA¢LA?[A2tAcA?Aca?!Aca??Aca?§AcA±Aca??Aca??\model"

...followed by more lines of error code.

I've tried changing my system locale to Japanese and I've tried turning "read only" off. I haven't changed or deleted anything at all.

also, the total file size is only 36.5GB not including the Zipped folders, but I've seen most replies say it should be around 75GB. I thought I downloaded everything. Is that the correct file size?

Could someone please help me out?
Thank you

Edit: Don't worry i figured it out.

Last edited:

Frioul

Oct 14, 2018
This pack does not contain all the DLC, or there are conditions in order to unlock the other personalities?

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
This pack does not contain all the DLC, or there are conditions in order to unlock the other personalities?
curious about this too... i wonder if they made it so you can only access other personalities after the main "story"?

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
anyone gabe a dlc list? I can't get the pastebin one
open the mega link, has all the dlcs in it.

Issue apparently though is company didn't release english version for the dlcs yet so if you use the dlcs, they'll all be written in moonrunes. half a year ago there was a vote for which dlc to bring to the english version, but I guess covid is slowing that down or something. Or maybe they're focusing on the Japanese market. (did some research)

ryuzaki099

Jan 25, 2018
PLS HELP! stuck at Black screen with music already change locale to jap aswell as using locale emulator still nothing all i see is black just like my uncle's basement.

Coffeezombie66

Dec 10, 2019
Hi. when I start the game, I keep getting this error:

[Error : Unity Log] DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "I:\COM3D2\CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic - AIO V5 [English-Uncen]\Mod\Shape\LOBody Shapekey Clothings\Panties\Panties Pull Off\e£?a?°&a?・a?§a??a??a?-a??a≫?a??a??a??a?±a??a?aa?c11c¨R\A1A!A?nA¢VA¢FA¢CA¢vA¢LA?[A2tAcA?Aca?!Aca??Aca?§AcA±Aca??Aca??\model"

...followed by more lines of error code.

I've tried changing my system locale to Japanese and I've tried turning "read only" off. I haven't changed or deleted anything at all.

also, the total file size is only 36.5GB not including the Zipped folders, but I've seen most replies say it should be around 75GB. I thought I downloaded everything. Is that the correct file size?

Could someone please help me out?
Thank you

Edit: Don't worry i figured it out.
Howd you do it? im having the same issue

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
For everyone that is having a lot of errors on log, just search "ã" at the Mod folder and delete/rename all of them. Also, I am running the game with the japanese locale. Sorry for my bad english.

Reactions: yokujouhhh

ominios

Oct 15, 2019
So I can run the game but the customization doesn't work for some reason please help
Edit: now it's just not working

May 31, 2018
So, if I’m reading the replies right, this requires you two extract with a program that handles Shift-JIS, what does that?

Is there a list of what is included in this?

edit: Apparently this COM3D2, not CM3D2. Is there anywhere On the site to get just CM3D2?

Last edited:

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
So do we actually have Custom Maid 3D 2 somewhere here?
Or is it just Custom Order Maid 3D 2?
check the pastebin. If you can't find it there, you can just search for the base 3d2 yourself because it's easy to find, then use the dlc mega link inside the pastebin to get the full package (dlc is harder to hunt, esp as one package)

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
the mega link just died... any back up?
Any updates? I have just missed the DLC link, and now it's gone? Forever? I'm new here, you know.

Update. I've downloaded the 9.6 GB torrent, and mounted it, but it's in Japanese, and doesn't work? Either way, now I'm downloading the 62 GB file from - . Hopefully, it will work.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes