bartvanharen

Jun 15, 2018
I tried to install it but I miss the set_install_directory. Does anyone else have this, or am I doing something wrong?

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
installed the game, solved the all the errors it gave me due to language immcompatibilities but when i try to run the game it just stays in an infinite black screen, i have read that some people had a similar problem but their screen was black with some number i the left corner, mine doesnt has any numbers at all, any ideas?.

Demon31

Jun 10, 2018
installed the game, solved the all the errors it gave me due to language immcompatibilities but when i try to run the game it just stays in an infinite black screen, i have read that some people had a similar problem but their screen was black with some number i the left corner, mine doesnt has any numbers at all, any ideas?.
you have to change your region to japan,

to be more specific follow this,
- go to control panel
- click on "Clock and Region"
- click on "Region"
- it will appear a region window with two tabs
- click on Administrative tab
- on the administrative tab there will be to buttons
- go to the change system locale and change it from english to japanese

the pc will restart to add the japanese unicode.

start the game and enjoy.

I hope this will help a little.

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
you have to change your region to japan,

to be more specific follow this,
- go to control panel
- click on "Clock and Region"
- click on "Region"
- it will appear a region window with two tabs
- click on Administrative tab
- on the administrative tab there will be to buttons
- go to the change system locale and change it from english to japanese

the pc will restart to add the japanese unicode.

start the game and enjoy.

I hope this will help a little.
Thanks for the help man but i have already tried doing that and it had no effect for me, im afraid i just gave up and assumed it might be a compatibility issue with my laptop's hardware.

Naoya093

Mar 31, 2019
Hi everyone I was wondering, is there any transaltion for this game? I got one but It only tranlsate the begining of the game but the rest is still in japanese

Finnius

Donor
Jul 4, 2020
Is this worth playing considering there is Honey Select and Koikatsu already available?
It's a wonderful game...I had played it for years...all during the initial launch and updates via Hongfire. There was lots of randomness connected with certain days (real life days), marriage was put in, and I never got old with having my girls dance and sing for me....lol

for those asking for more translation...what i did was put the translator app on my phone...when it came to a section, i would scan the dialog and get an approximation of what was being said. No translation program is perfect, but at least you get a good sense of what was being said.

also, i would use 3 different programs to also do translations. Look for Atlas 2014, Visual Novel Reader, or Power Translator World Premium 15 (v3.1r9)...google is your friend...lol

edit: atlas or power translator requires you to turn back the computer clock to FEB 2015 to install.

Last edited:

AveragePatron

May 26, 2018
i got this after installing using the first iso help
1594138255437.png

2nd iso only has this idk what to do with this
1594138409034.png
and theres no bonus DVD image VOL_201507061365.iso.

Apparently i could just copy the files in the manual folder to the GameData and i can start the game, but what is drvno.dat?

Shady Lady

Jun 14, 2017
anyone can upload on nopy pls.. gofile data not complete n filesupload is dead.. i cant donwload on mega cuz limit quota

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes