Oct 15, 2018
So I'm pretty new to this, can anyone explain mounting a file to me? Whenever I try to use the installer (from the disk drive) I get messages in Japanese. Is there an English translation?
yeah me too , everytime I use install.exe it pop-up an error board with full of japanese said something relate about temp\install.exe

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Hi, I lost track a bit..
can anybody point me in the direction of some good source for chara mods?
(something like motimoti3d.jp)

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
So I'm pretty new to this, can anyone explain mounting a file to me? Whenever I try to use the installer (from the disk drive) I get messages in Japanese. Is there an English translation?
u should try downloading google translate on ur phone and using the camera feature to read the japanese text a bit slow but works and after mounting and running the installer on of the buttons should say install

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
can someone help with trying to download the english translation mod i skimmed through some of the previous messages and saw some thing about sybaris how do i get this and use it

jmo200

Jun 20, 2018
Hey there y'all. When I am editing one of the maids, the game crashes when I try to mess with one of the nipple options. Anyway to fix this? I heard about possibly needing to link the first game but how do I know if I have that one if I downloaded an all in one version?

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Hey there y'all. When I am editing one of the maids, the game crashes when I try to mess with one of the nipple options. Anyway to fix this? I heard about possibly needing to link the first game but how do I know if I have that one if I downloaded an all in one version?
if it's a mod and the game freezes or crashes when you select it, simply find it in the mod folder and delete it. (good luck)
it may be a compatibility language issue or a missing/corrupted file in the mod itself

larssarada

Apr 23, 2018
Ok, I downloaded the game and extracted it to the desired location. But now, I have not a single clue as to what to do next. I tried following the installation guide but I think I messed up. Could someone, who has successfully gotten this game to work, give me a step by step guide on what exactly to do? Thanks.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Everyone new: This is highly outdated. As someone pointed out there is an All-in-one version available at , but with all patchs and DLCs the game now clocks in at around 64GB (yeeeees, KISS ain't no lazybones). So be warned or not if you have a fast connection and/or know how to use a torrent.

As to my own question, I still don't know what this is supposed to be: img20200528190852.png
What are those lines supposed to do? My guess is add depth but it fails horribly and I wish I could remove them...

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Everyone new: This is highly outdated. As someone pointed out there is an All-in-one version available at , but with all patchs and DLCs the game now clocks in at around 64GB (yeeeees, KISS ain't no lazybones). So be warned or not if you have a fast connection and/or know how to use a torrent.
I tryd out this all-in-one version, and everytime after the first job interview I get a blackscreen and the game need a restart (installed it like in the video). So I think there might be something broken?

arkngel62

Oct 12, 2019
I have a question: Is there a way to make a maid inconscious of her body/nudity level? so you can, for example, make her wear a bdsm set without her refusing to talk?

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
I've got this downloaded and playing through Lutris, but it's a completely vanilla game like that.
I've seen several mentions of DLL overrides, but I have absolutely no idea how to implement them.

Can anyone here give a basic explanation to a complete idiot on how to do that?

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
So I downloaded the game, then I extracted to where I want it. Now I have 0 idea on where to go from here. It say's mount the cm3d2_1 on some disk or whatever. No idea what that is or what to do. Why can't this thing be a simple 'extract and play'?

D

Deleted member 2043045

In case anyone is having trouble downloading the files from the OP (like I was), follow . I understand that the OP is slightly outdated, but if you don't have a ludicrous amount of free space on your hard drive (or a flash drive), this is your best option.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
So I downloaded the game, then I extracted to where I want it. Now I have 0 idea on where to go from here. It say's mount the cm3d2_1 on some disk or whatever. No idea what that is or what to do. Why can't this thing be a simple 'extract and play'?
In case anyone is having trouble downloading the files from the OP (like I was), follow . I understand that the OP is slightly outdated, but if you don't have a ludicrous amount of free space on your hard drive (or a flash drive), this is your best option.
Or youse this. The Problem I had was due to a too long folder name, so works (almost) perfect. Some text is slow on the translation, but I can play. And you don't need to mount the file, it's extract, copy some folders and run. And they have a video, too.

D

Deleted member 2043045

Or youse this. The Problem I had was due to a too long folder name, so works (almost) perfect. Some text is slow on the translation, but I can play. And you don't need to mount the file, it's extract, copy some folders and run. And they have a video, too.
Wait, there's a translation provided? Where?
Actually, on the topic of translation, the game recently updated to 1.66, and there's no sybaris/translation for it yet. On top of that sybaris for any other update (I've seen a few for 1.5 and 1.59) is incredibly complicated to install, and many files are outdated or unable to be accessed. Does anyone have a link to a translation that can be installed for 1.66 (and instructions on how to do so), or a way to easily translate a version of the game ebfore 1.66?

The game from the earlier post that sums up to over 60 gigs to install is too big for my hard drive, so what I'm doing is moving 26 gigs from my program files onto a flash drive, then when that's finished I'm going to install the game, move it to the same flash drive, then reinstall the files from my computer. Does anyone know if this is, well, a bad idea, or if there's a way to install the game directly onto a flash drive and not onto the hard drive first?

Update: The file transfer didn't work anyway, so I need to figure out how to install the game directly onto my flash drive. Otherwise it's back to koikatsu....

Last edited by a moderator:

Mila16

Mar 29, 2020
does anyone have a torrent file including all CM3D2 Updates and DLC?

The torrent URL i was using in the past that I found in Reddit has like no seeders,downloads really slow and is now stuck at 80% downloading.

Varmint6746

Jun 16, 2017
does anyone have a torrent file including all CM3D2 Updates and DLC?

The torrent URL i was using in the past that I found in Reddit has like no seeders,downloads really slow and is now stuck at 80% downloading.
I'm downloading this one:

CM3D2_1.66.0.159 + All DLC Vanilla (Used as an append disc):

Reactions: batman321456
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes