lednaruto

May 27, 2017
hi all , me need one info , me have CM3D2 version 1.64 all dlc ect type 122gb .... , problem are , this COM3D2 have master body texture correct and this other CM3D2 no have any body texture for master only face ... , can exist one mods or mode for pick texture master to COM3D2 and put to CM3D2 ? me search to inthernet find some site japanese and catalog mods , have try put to CM3D2 no work , master see only head , body invisible , have see mods probable name are anime man , no work .... can help me? me decision take CM3D2 and deleted COM3D2 for simple motivation , some mods me like no work to COM3D2 ,
but before deleting it I wanted to know if it is possible and more than anything else where to find if there is a way to transfer the male body of the master
this COM3D2 to CM3D2?

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
hi all , me need one info , me have CM3D2 version 1.64 all dlc ect type 122gb .... , problem are , this COM3D2 have master body texture correct and this other CM3D2 no have any body texture for master only face ... , can exist one mods or mode for pick texture master to COM3D2 and put to CM3D2 ? me search to inthernet find some site japanese and catalog mods , have try put to CM3D2 no work , master see only head , body invisible , have see mods probable name are anime man , no work .... can help me? me decision take CM3D2 and deleted COM3D2 for simple motivation , some mods me like no work to COM3D2 ,
but before deleting it I wanted to know if it is possible and more than anything else where to find if there is a way to transfer the male body of the master
this COM3D2 to CM3D2?
I came to the conclusion that for a pair of shoes it is not convenient for me to do everything I'm in a mess so I keep COM3D2 and delete CM3D2

AlexJoker

Dec 7, 2018
Hello everybody! Maybe this is not a bit of a discussion topic, but I’ll ask. Has anyone come across mods with classic gags, like OTM, OTN, cleave, tapegag? All I found was bdsm gags(ballgag and others).

ding

Apr 10, 2018
I just got the game downloaded and extracted everything I needed and have no idea how to run the game. I just get a the game running but just a black screen..smh 20+ gigabites of waste just sitting there.

I do have a log of what I think is preventing me from playing the game.

and another one

Ok now, I'm getting a new error (error 2: the system cannot find the file specified) whenever I try to run "updcl.exe.temp".

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I just got the game downloaded and extracted everything I needed and have no idea how to run the game. I just get a the game running but just a black screen..smh 20+ gigabites of waste just sitting there.
Read the thread.
First try changing your system locality or region settings to Japan.
Second, I never got this game to install cleanly myself. Find a repack which is already translated / modded.

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
do anyone have mod to add a subtitle (bubble chat panel) on vacation mode ?
if there's one could you hint it here ?

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Anyone know if the current translation is compatible with the 2019 spring edition that you can download on the Internet

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Gofile has incomplete file, its only like 4.2 GB and couldn't play it due to missing a bunch of files. Filesupload link doesn't work. Can't try mega right now because it would put me over capacity halfway through.Trying Nopy now

asdgra

Nov 8, 2017
are there some repacks of this game without the need to install? Tried it once and i had to set localtime to japan (if i can remember, idk tho)

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
are there some repacks of this game without the need to install? Tried it once and i had to set localtime to japan (if i can remember, idk tho)
You still have to set your locality to Japanese. The game is coded in a different language, so your "English machine" has no idea what to do with said code.
Yes, repacks are definitely the way to go. I would browse around torrent sites, but just a warning this game can expand into nearly 100GB. So make sure you have the space available to decompress. (file size x2 minimum)

LolmanT

Jan 11, 2020
hey were do i get the H patch? and also what dlc you guys recommend? (I don care about clothes i want more gameplay options)

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The NTR can be avoided just don't give your girls out as you can pimp them; There's also a kemono mod for the girls with a pretty good amount of detail to it if anyone wants it.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Can you find an alternative to IGG-Games?
They put bitcoin miners in their executable files, if you delete some of the content unrelated to anything you download it'll demand you place it back. Don't download at all, dunno why this is okay especially on f95.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes