Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
is this one fully translated because the first game only has certain things translated it didnt have choices and maid dialouge translated. So if someone can let me know so that would be nice

ZeroAlex

Mar 28, 2018
the translation spreadsheet its not more avalible to see? no more updates on the translation?

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
I'm trying to use sybaris, but as long as opengl32.dll is in the games folder it crashes shortly after the window opens, before even displaying the KISS logo. I tried moving it into the sybaris folder, but that just seems to return the game to it's default state.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
My game text and UI (except the main menu) isn't in English. Was the patch included? I used the NOPY link. If it's just a user error (me) I don't want to wait another 5 hours downloading with a different link.

I also checked the pastbin for the english patch just in case. It has links to hongfire....which is dead and replaced with a "trending videos" site.

Ramonen

Nov 10, 2019
So what are we suppose to do to get the "Wine" option for the maid, cause its been 24 days ingame and the option hasn't came up meaning i haven't been able to make money. Is my game bugged or am i missing something?

telephone man

May 15, 2019
can some one tell me how to do these parts
its probably really easy but the parts i need help with is:

2- Mount cm3d2_1.iso using you choice of disk image SW.
4- Change disk and mount cm3d2_2.iso.
5- Mount the bonus DVD image VOL_201507061365.iso.
6- Install the bonus content.
7- Install patch 1.01 from cm3d2_up101_x(your version of os, either x64 or x86).zip.

im not that tech savvy which is why im saying there is probably a really easy way of doing this and im just dumb

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
I followed the installation instructions from this post
After clicking the icon I generated from ntleas I got this screenshot . Is this an error with my installation ? I am using the 64 bit ver. and updated to vm3d2 v.1.65 from the kiss website. launch method ntlea, patcher: sybaris by noctsoul, used the spring 2018 cm3d2 (v.1.58.1) torrent. using windows 10. game directory/folder:

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I followed the installation instructions. . .
I strongly recommend you change your system locality to Japanese. (Google it)
I've seen a number of reports that applocale / ntlea does not work as intended sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: Cross Zero

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
I strongly recommend you change your system locality to Japanese. (Google it)
I've seen a number of reports that applocale / ntlea does not work as intended sometimes.
I teied going to control pannel region administtayive tab then region jap and reset but it still did not work :(

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I teied going to control pannel region administtayive tab then region jap and reset but it still did not work :(
Only other reasons could be your computer specs, or something is wrong with your copy of CM. Try downloading a megapack next time... preinstalled, pre modded, etc.

Reactions: JLP603

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
I followed the installation instructions from this post
After clicking the icon I generated from ntleas I got this screenshot .
One of two steps that you need to do: check off read-only from your folder or move your folder to the core of your HDD. Basically something like c:/games/.
how do you install this??? whole installer is in japanese
The installation process is simply click next one. There is several guides that explain everything, just look for them :)

Reactions: JLP603

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
I finally got my install to work and run the game after downloading the game from this website: It has all the game files needed to update the game to v.1.65 and almost or if not all of the dlcs. can someone tell me what this button below profile with the folder icon does?
Capture.PNG

Reactions: Cross Zero

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Anyone have kuudere and jun personality translations (the non vip event translations). I also remember that way way back before hongfire vanished people also posted some genki personality translations (tomboy). I would be very grateful if anyone had any of these as I currently lack translations for these personalities.
EDIT: I found a website containing more translations including the personalities I wanted above

go to the link above then go to the discord server on the first post then go to the discord channel cm3d2 translation dump

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes