Orachi

Feb 26, 2018
Change locale for Japanese .It work for me !!!
Although it will change some app into Japanese text!!!

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
That's your computer trying to show you Japanese. Not sure what's going on in your case, but have you changed Locale to Japanese from the control panel, or where ever you do it on your version of Windows?
Well I have downloaded it and extract the file and have try to install it how on the description by "Installing" on the top from the game but it don't work

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Well I have downloaded it and extract the file and have try to install it how on the description by "Installing" on the top from the game but it don't work
Then no, you haven't. I'd suggest Googling on how to change System Locale on your version of Windows, change it to Japanese, and see if it will run then. You can always change it back to your native language. I'm an English speaker and my computer's locale is always on Japanese and it doesn't affect how my computer works.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Then no, you haven't. I'd suggest Googling on how to change System Locale on your version of Windows, change it to Japanese, and see if it will run then. You can always change it back to your native language. I'm an English speaker and my computer's locale is always on Japanese and it doesn't affect how my computer works.
Well I try it again but if that don't work agsin I must deleted it

Markimash

Apr 30, 2018
Well I try it again but if that don't work agsin I must deleted it
I recommend not using any locale emulators as they never seem to work for me. You will have to restart your pc to apply the changed locale. If need be, try re-downloading the files if it still shows those characters.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I recommend not using any locale emulators as they never seem to work for me. You will have to restart your pc to apply the changed locale. If need be, try re-downloading the files if it still shows those characters.
Now it works but if i would start it i have only a black screen so why?

sarin555

Jul 3, 2017
Does this come with the two expansions or just the main game? And if I own the Japanese version of DLCs and expansions would it be compatible to install with this Eng version or not?

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Ok, so my version of the game is bricked since I tried to use sybaris. The cmd window gives me the same error in red ad infinitum and the confirmation sound for selecting something is also played multiple times per second the entire time until I close the game again. Anybody know what's going on?

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Is there a way to translate the install windows? I'm trying to install the game to my external (I keep my NSFW games there) but I run into an issue. The spoilers below are screenshots of the windows.

Also, what are the 2 option boxes (sorry, the pop up is blocking view of those)? They are checked by default. I assume one is a desktop shortcut option.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Markimash

Apr 30, 2018
Is there a way to translate the install windows? I'm trying to install the game to my external (I keep my NSFW games there) but I run into an issue. The spoilers below are screenshots of the windows.

Also, what are the 2 option boxes (sorry, the pop up is blocking view of those)? They are checked by default. I assume one is a desktop shortcut option.

as far as i know there is no way of translating the install. I do know that for the second screenshot, it is saying that it cant find the second part. To fix that, when it pops up, put the second part of the install into your virtual drive and hit retry. This will allow it to finish.

Oct 25, 2017
I never download the complete repack before... but if I remember correctly... NTR and Cheating part is completely avoidable, right? Also,I remember there's romance route in the game... tag here didnt show it which give me a bit concern that i'm about to download some dark shit D:

Oct 25, 2017
This torrent has everything including dlc in an all in one zip. Includes translations and a whole crap ton of mods. 67.5 gb

I just download these, does the game come with translation? if not what is the best way to install translation?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes