supercow297

May 21, 2019
Netorarescum here, is it worth getting this game just for the NTR? It seems like the only good-above-some-level 3D game with sizable NTR scenes/routes.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Netorarescum here, is it worth getting this game just for the NTR? It seems like the only good-above-some-level 3D game with sizable NTR scenes/routes.
If we count all content, out of it NTR is a small part of it. Can't really answer, because it can be different on personal preference. You can share your maid, use her with someone else and of course watch those NTR event's. Can't really say how good scenes are, since i'm not a fan, but there is reasonable amount, although still a little part of the game.

Reactions: Saga89

Braze

Nov 24, 2018
My game crashes after while when I installed sybaris it happens frequently on vip events is it just me if not is there a solution?

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
My game crashes after while when I installed sybaris it happens frequently on vip events is it just me if not is there a solution?
If you didn't provide information on an error or crash, then yes, it's only you there. There several ways how you can get information even if your game closed straight away. Reinstalling patches and sybaris is always good idea tho.

Reactions: Braze

Braze

Nov 24, 2018
If you didn't provide information on an error or crash, then yes, it's only you there. There several ways how you can get information even if your game closed straight away. Reinstalling patches and sybaris is always good idea tho.
Thank you so much for replying the error I got was something like this.

The instruction at 0x00407a31 referenced memory at 0xffffffff the memory could not be read.

Sometimes the game crashes without an error it only started when I installed sybaris but this is the best mtl out there.
I used noctsouls btw.

Last edited:

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Sometimes the game crashes without an error it only started when I installed sybaris but this is the best mtl out there.
I used noctsouls btw.
If in short, you lack RAM. The game simply can't load all thing's that it need. If it only happens when you had sybaris installed, try one. It's only contain MTL function.

Reactions: Braze

Braze

Nov 24, 2018
If in short, you lack RAM. The game simply can't load all thing's that it need. If it only happens when you had sybaris installed, try one. It's only contain MTL function.
But sybaris 2 works like magic with my com3d2 with dlc's but really thanks anyway. I might just wait for another sybaris update.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
But sybaris 2 works like magic with my com3d2 with dlc's but really thanks anyway. I might just wait for another sybaris update.
There is no "2" now days. NoctSouls just make a pack with many plugins and such, it's okay to install it when you don't know how it works, but otherwise in it too many things that casual player is not using anyway. And about what i linked, it's goes for CM3D2 which is thread about, if you using COM3D2 it's different story. The error point out on lacking of memory that is for sure.

Whitebeard356

Sep 13, 2019
I'm getting this error from the console: "MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Maid.ResetProp'.
TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ViveCamera' from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
MissingFieldException: Field '.Lay.texBack' not found.".
Can someone help me?

Jun 24, 2017
So, it's been a while since I've played this game, and the last time I played it, most of the dialogue was untranslated. Was there any update that translated (even machine translated, ugh) the dialogue so that I can actually have a conversation with the girls?

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
don't know if this is still viable, but I found the on archive:

Sep 17, 2019
Hello, i have followed al steps for install CM3D_2 from Here ( I actualy read this hole Thread)and these Helpfull Side:
All updates installed, Now i follow the Steps 32bit version to start and get this: 1571378445000.jpeg
The Game starts with Blackscreen Window after klicking ok Button.
I dont know what that means, and got noo Idea of what i´m doing wrong.
please help- thanks
My System is Win7_64b maybe thats the issue here?
If someone searching for this :

*Edit: install Syberius. and After downld Ntlea and use it on the CM3D_2x64 .exe
all looks fine now.
No applocale will work, only ntlea direkt on the x64.exe

The first 3 Days played and in the Night-Talk the Game crashed(Closed),
thinking about my next Steps...

Last edited:

Markimash

Apr 30, 2018
Ok so this is my first time posting any sort of question or comment so let me know if you need more info. I tried to run the .exe and i got a memory leak popup. How would I go about fixing this? Gonna include the output log of one of my attempts. Thanks

Markimash

Apr 30, 2018
If i realy understand , its possible you run Syberies for Com3d, in the CM3D game?
There are different versions from Syberius for Com3D_2 and CM3D_2.
I did a fresh install and got the on for cm3d. Before i put the files into the game folder i tried to run the game. Before I put the files in, the game ran. However, after I put the files into the game folder, after the hit play on the launch, the game screen would popup for no more than a second then close.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes