Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
how the fuck do i make it in english i've been looking at youtube tutorials and all of them r shit.
This is exactly what you did wrong, you look at "youtube guides". There is several links in this thread and even link with already installed translator. Try at least.

Jul 22, 2017
Ok so I have a question about something regarding this game.
I think I downloaded everything from here: https: //sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2725931 (don't know if I can post this link sorry if it's not allowed)
I downloaded everything and tried starting the game after downloading. I figured I would need locale emulator so I tried it that way but I get this thingy when I start and I don't know what to do.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Ok so I have a question about something regarding this game.
I think I downloaded everything from here: https: //sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2725931 (don't know if I can post this link sorry if it's not allowed)
I downloaded everything and tried starting the game after downloading. I figured I would need locale emulator so I tried it that way but I get this thingy when I start and I don't know what to do.
One of common error, there is several fixed that can help you. Update the game to the latest version, remove read-only from the folder and some other. You can check my that i posted.

Feb 12, 2019
This is exactly what you did wrong, you look at "youtube guides". There is several links in this thread and even link with already installed translator. Try at least.
i'm sorry but im not good with written instructions because sometime they don't explain everything, like when a window put and it in a language i can't read what do i do, i just downloaded the 2019 spring edition and i'm still getting confused on the guild.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
i'm sorry but im not good with written instructions because sometime they don't explain everything, like when a window put and it in a language i can't read what do i do, i just downloaded the 2019 spring edition and i'm still getting confused on the guild.
You know, it's not like any video guide explain everything, they just show it, nothing more. If you have specific question throw it. If you shouting "omgf this shit doesnt do shit" is not helpful at all, give information on your problem and you will have the answer you seek.

Feb 12, 2019
You know, it's not like any video guide explain everything, they just show it, nothing more. If you have specific question throw it. If you shouting "omgf this shit doesnt do shit" is not helpful at all, give information on your problem and you will have the answer you seek.
Ok i downloaded the the game as the guide said, I have the 2019 Spring edition that has both games, but then the guide say

(If you download is unpacked and already installed game, then you probably need make entry in register, make entry in register by files in game folder. If you don't have any of it, i will attach cmd for that. Un-zip to your main game folder (the one with COM3D2.exe and launch "add reg.cmd") ),

I don't know what the register is.

Then there the update (Next step is to install latest game update. Download it from the official , install it. )

that i don't know what to do with.

And THEN there's (Next step is to install Sybaris. You can use either version, or , if you don't need anything other then translation. (For this one too, i will not cover installation process). After you place it into your game folder, simply start COM3D2x64.exe. )

, I have download both 1 and 2 and have tried using both multiple times and i Just can't get the game in english.

I have been tring to get the game in english for 4 days now. each time i try to put it in english the screen goes black and the game has a shit ton of errors. And i'm new to all of this I didn't even have: torrent, Sybaris or any thing required to play this game before.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Ok i downloaded the the game as the guide said, I have the 2019 Spring edition that has both games, but then the guide say

(If you download is unpacked and already installed game, then you probably need make entry in register, make entry in register by files in game folder. If you don't have any of it, i will attach cmd for that. Un-zip to your main game folder (the one with COM3D2.exe and launch "add reg.cmd") ),

I don't know what the register is.

Then there the update (Next step is to install latest game update. Download it from the official , install it. )

that i don't know what to do with.

And THEN there's (Next step is to install Sybaris. You can use either version, or , if you don't need anything other then translation. (For this one too, i will not cover installation process). After you place it into your game folder, simply start COM3D2x64.exe. )

, I have download both 1 and 2 and have tried using both multiple times and i Just can't get the game in english.

I have been tring to get the game in english for 4 days now. each time i try to put it in english the screen goes black and the game has a shit ton of errors. And i'm new to all of this I didn't even have: torrent, Sybaris or any thing required to play this game before.
First, congratulation on using my guide whep. Then going by steps:

The register things is simple, it make all files that you need to install know where your game located at by making a entry in your computer. I did put cmd special for that, all you need is download it, place in game folder (where COM3D2.exe is) and run, that's all.

Game update is most important thing, you need to download it, extract somewhere and run it to install. Simple. I ever put pictures to not miss anything.

Last one, Sybaris, all what you need if you don't understand what you doing is download first one and extract it in your game folder, nothing more.

After all that if you encounter any errors, it's mean you make a mistake somewhere or if you encounter black screen with numbers, simple remove read-only from your game folder, if that doesn't help, move the folder somewhere else.

Feb 12, 2019
First, congratulation on using my guide whep. Then going by steps:

The register things is simple, it make all files that you need to install know where your game located at by making a entry in your computer. I did put cmd special for that, all you need is download it, place in game folder (where COM3D2.exe is) and run, that's all.

Game update is most important thing, you need to download it, extract somewhere and run it to install. Simple. I ever put pictures to not miss anything.

Last one, Sybaris, all what you need if you don't understand what you doing is download first one and extract it in your game folder, nothing more.

After all that if you encounter any errors, it's mean you make a mistake somewhere or if you encounter black screen with numbers, simple remove read-only from your game folder, if that doesn't help, move the folder somewhere else.
i not seeing a link for the first step "add reg.cmd"

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
getting a black screen with the fps counter from the Custom Maid 3D 2 - Spring 2018 Edition (1.58.1 + All DLC) torrent
my regular version of cm3d2 works fine

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
getting a black screen with the fps counter from the Custom Maid 3D 2 - Spring 2018 Edition (1.58.1 + All DLC) torrent
my regular version of cm3d2 works fine
It's probably an error with rights. Try to move files to other place, it shall help, otherwise check for read-only flag on a folder.

Reactions: youngmoist

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
So how does the new CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 release stand up to this?
Figure the new eng release might be behind on some DLC but have more features?
Considering buying it to support devs bringing it to the west, after all money talks...

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
So how does the new CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 release stand up to this?
Figure the new eng release might be behind on some DLC but have more features?
Considering buying it to support devs bringing it to the west, after all money talks...
Nothing really new or unexpected. Low amount of content, free clothes and you can say that's it. Even english translation is poorly.

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Nothing really new or unexpected. Low amount of content, free clothes and you can say that's it. Even english translation is poorly.
Ah, shame that. Tell me they least didn't censor it, for a "western" release.
Worth buying to support devs? Later or just plain bad?

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Ah, shame that. Tell me they least didn't censor it, for a "western" release.
Worth buying to support devs? Later or just plain bad?
Can't give you all information, since there is several places to buy, but at lease one of them are censored with patch available for uncensoring. If you want to support the devs by buying, better buy it from S-Court directly, a little hustle, but still it's straight way without paying penny for localization and other sort of tax. I can't say that english release are bad, it's their first attempt to launch something on western market so if we take that in mind they did pretty good work overall.

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Can't give you all information, since there is several places to buy, but at lease one of them are censored with patch available for uncensoring. If you want to support the devs by buying, better buy it from S-Court directly, a little hustle, but still it's straight way without paying penny for localization and other sort of tax. I can't say that english release are bad, it's their first attempt to launch something on western market so if we take that in mind they did pretty good work overall.
Ah was planning on going through S-Court or saw there was a nutaku.net release as well. Will probably pick it up when I get some spending cash. Got a lot of hours in this game and can hope that more sold copies of the English version = more support.
Sure in time it will slowly get up to the Japanese build. And while I highly doubt this happening, they could always go back to clean the translation more if they sell enough to cover the cost(s). Or a mod will do it, ether way.
Thanks for the replies though mate.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
It's probably an error with rights. Try to move files to other place, it shall help, otherwise check for read-only flag on a folder.
thanks i got everything working by checking off read only.
does anyone know the best route for modding? i was gonna do the hf patch but apparently its outdated

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
And while I highly doubt this happening, they could always go back to clean the translation more if they sell enough to cover the cost(s). Or a mod will do it, ether way.
Thanks for the replies though mate.
No prob. They already trying to make translation better, as they give people some pool to check how they translation going and stuff like that.
Is their a gangbang option?
There is 3 on one action and some harem scenes, nothing more, it's fluffy game.
thanks i got everything working by checking off read only.
does anyone know the best route for modding? i was gonna do the hf patch but apparently its outdated
Best route for modding is place your mods in Mod Folder ;D
HF patch is long dead, just use sybaris over the game it have some installed mods to come with.

Reactions: youngmoist
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes