Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
can someone help me? im playing COM3D2 and i got stuck after installing sybaris and got the error tutorial_list.nei
looking at youtube tutorials, i need sybaris arc editor, but i dont have one in my game folder
where can i find it?
also recommend me some of essential mods for COM3D2?
First, update you game to the latest patch, then sybaris too (with fully deleted folders). If that doesn't help, look for korean releases on the internet, they have arc.
what kind of futa content is there in this game?
None, only by installing the mods.

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
I can't run install because this window keeps opening. "Retry" doesn't do anything. 761471f04a3b8b63338a72f0058be779.png

NVM I found a tutorial on youtube and think I've figured it out

PaperDoor18+

Jan 8, 2018
Basically you just have to mount/open both ISO files and then retry.
Interesting. When I try to mount the second ISO, it just opens a folder instead of going to an installation screen. Currently, the installation seems stuck at around 50%. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, since I'm following OP's directions to the letter.

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
Idk either. even for me it doesn't work and apparently I need to change my region/locale to japanese. It's a little annoying.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Interesting. When I try to mount the second ISO, it just opens a folder instead of going to an installation screen. Currently, the installation seems stuck at around 50%. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, since I'm following OP's directions to the letter.
Idk either. even for me it doesn't work and apparently I need to change my region/locale to japanese. It's a little annoying.
First what you doing wrong, is following guide that is very outdated. There will be problems and you will encounter errors. I posted several times a guide to the current version as well link to torrent, search in thread.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Tsundere is one of standard personality.
I used baisically the entire last weekend to research both versions of this game and came to the conclusion this is a god damn pokemon situation all over again, just with a much, much worse monetization, right?
I still can not believe it. This means the english version not only has a fraction of the dlc, but we are also missing the main game. Holy crap.. this had me facepalming to no end and i still can not bellive it, tbh.

I wonder if we will ever see the main game in english, after all the shit the dev gets on steam, rightfully so i might add.
On the other hand maybe valve is even more cucking now than they had before and do not even allow the dev to put a link to the shop page for their own game up, anymore?!

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
I used baisically the entire last weekend to research both versions of this game and came to the conclusion this is a god damn pokemon situation all over again, just with a much, much worse monetization, right?
I dunno. I was playing COM3D2 since release, I don't encounter any problem to play as non-Japanese speaker and even not native english speaker. There is a suitable amount of translated stuff as well as UI. In the game other then dialogues, there is not much content to read anyway.

As one who doesn't have a english copy can't tell for sure what is a problem there, but what i know certainly: there will be lack of content from the start, and it's understandable, it was always like that for most of the similar types of models of games. It's extremely humorous for me, see all those people trying to bring content from JPN version on English one, not only this clearly pointless, but as well simply going hard way.

I don't understand the part where you say that english version didn't have main game. And be aware that the dev's doesn't really place the game on steam, the part of the team that making game coming to english does. Blaming dev's is like blaming the company who make ice cream for damaged package.

Reactions: iAmErmac

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Honestly. Just go back and re-read the last 2 pages of this thread. It was discussed to death that there are two games the one on steam called custom order maid 3D 2 and the one you play called only custom maid 3D 2. The order maid version is on steam the normal one not. Thus all the content for the normal version is missing for the english territory as well. Also do you really want to tell me having to buy and connect two games, otherwise you can not play every character type is a normal, let alone good thing?! All the three start character types form the normal game are locked to that game. This is exactly where my pokemon comparison comes form, how backwards can you even be?!

Glad you have your fun laughing at this shitshow, but honestly i'm not in the mood anymore for laughing. After seeing the whole context and extent of this dlc fuckery. The "essential" dlc for order maid i posted a few pages ago alone is 18 pieces and that was a very generous low ball estimate. Its likely this is not the whole amount of dlc that will get sold over their store etc. I expect all the dlc to at least double, if not even triple the price of this game in the end.

Also nice white knighting for a dev that very obviously rushed the game to get it onto steam, ignoring qa in the process.. hell even their blog acknowledged that the translation they put out is very bad. They are of course resposable for the things their publisher releases. Can we stop shifting the blame? KISS ok-ed the english translation, to be sold this way, period.

So yeah i'm really over this game already and will wait what will happen and how all this will pan out at this point. Imo this is one of the most predetory dlc practices i ever saw form any game, kinda glad i did not pay a dime for this at this point, sorry to be blunt.

Last edited:

nimrod

Aug 9, 2019
Anyone ever got this error, installing from the installer in OP post?

Edit: Nvm got it fixed, turns out one of the installers from OP is corrupted.

////////////////

Also a question I did ask in the other thread (but nobody answered yet), if anyone doesn't really mind:

Literally: How to make CM3D2 (JP) works with COM3D2 (EN)?
Or even CM3D2 (JP) with COM3D2 (JP).

Because I tried opening up COM3D2.exe and it gives me this error

Says something about1.5800 and 0.00.
I had tried the installer here, but I haven't tested updating it (the one from OP is outdated afterall). But is that all? Or am I missing steps?

Anyone knows how to apply/use CM3D2 things on the Steam (or Darksiders, I used that) version?
I tried following what SakuraKoi mentioned here in this thread of steam, but I just couldn't get it to work.
Most likely because I lack proper install of CM3D2 though..

The error I get says (from GTL) is it doesn't detect any installation of CM3D2 (not COM3D2). It mentions v0.00 instead of whatever version I downloaded (link below)

What I currently have:
1. Base Game (Darksiders)
2. R18 Patch
3. CM3D2 v1.55.1 + ALL DLC from (not installer)

Or if anyone knows any link for a proper CM3D2 installer, that would be nice (and even better if its GDRIVE / Mega / Mediafire instead of torrent, because torrent is really slow/unstable for me).

Last edited:

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Honestly. Just go back and re-read the last 2 pages of this thread. It was discussed to death that there are two games the one on steam called custom order maid 3D 2 and the one you play called only custom maid 3D 2. The order maid version is on steam the normal one not. Thus all the content for the normal version is missing for the english territory as well. Also do you really want to tell me having to buy and connect two games, otherwise you can not play every character type is a normal, let alone good thing?! All the three start character types form the normal game are locked to that game. This is exactly where my pokemon comparison comes form, how backwards can you even be?!

Glad you have your fun laughing at this shitshow, but honestly i'm not in the mood anymore for laughing. After seeing the whole context and extent of this dlc fuckery. The "essential" dlc for order maid i posted a few pages ago alone is 18 pieces and that was a very generous low ball estimate. Its likely this is not the whole amount of dlc that will get sold over their store etc. I expect all the dlc to at least double, if not even triple the price of this game in the end.
You miss some value information on that, tho. The Custom Maid 3D2 is standalone game, for what this thread is for. Custom Order Maid 3D2 is a sequel of the CM3D2 (they have own thread now) and too is standalone game. Yes, you can transfer the content from CM3D2 to COM3D2, by linking a game.
But be aware that this was done not because they want money. It was done for continuation of a process, simply because your clothes from DLC and your maids can be transferred you don't miss any of content if you play COM3D2 alone and most of DLC only bring clothes and variety of fashion.

If we look at games at the western market, there are tons of game like that and their DLC are more then costly. So i don't really get your wrath on this DLC system, especially when you can play game freely without them. I don't even talk about "skins" mania that we have on some games. Of course if we talk about "legal" play, otherwise nothing stop you from trying full game at all. With latest modders progress you can now bring english translation to the JPN version, so.

I can understand that you have bad experience with the game for now, but i don't see any reason to blame devs for that. The english release was awful from the start :)

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Buddy i saw you comment history yesterday... You are only posting here. This seems to be some whitekighting hobby of yours. I said everything i wanted to. And i will not waste any more time with you. Just not worth it at all, sorry.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
So i installed this but its in japanese does anyone have the link to english patch? I try using the sybrais, and ntleas but ntleas jsut crash it and sybrais, Just get that one.

Last edited:

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
sadly theres no seeders for the sukebei link with everything. does anyone have a more recent torrent?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes