Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
No prob. They already trying to make translation better, as they give people some pool to check how they translation going and stuff like that.

There is 3 on one action and some harem scenes, nothing more, it's fluffy game.

Best route for modding is place your mods in Mod Folder ;D
HF patch is long dead, just use sybaris over the game it have some installed mods to come with.
How can I get that option?

Darkwatcher

Mar 12, 2018
do you have custom maid 1 here? is my laptop enough for it? my spec is nvidia mx 130, 8gb ram, intel i5 8 gen

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Hey guys, i have this problem, can anyone help me pls ?? thank you
It's most common error, you only need to write two words in google, come on, you clearly wasting your own time.
But anyway - you need locale to be switched to japanese or using NTLEA to launch the game.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
i switched my locale to japanese and then used the torrent to download the game. Then i extracted the game files and the was a error (the torrent link i used was the one floating around in this thread)

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
i switched my locale to japanese and then used the torrent to download the game. Then i extracted the game files and the was a error (the torrent link i used was the one floating around in this thread)
You don't need switching your locale to download tho. Can be helpful on installing, but only if you read japanese. Otherwise, there is no need to switch your locale, unless you playing the game without any additional software. In the game folder (if you downloaded a packed version) shall be NTLEA, you need to launch the game through it.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
Where could I get more character clothes, hairstyles?
If you are on COM3D2, you can link CM3D2 to it for clothes from CM3D2. Otherwise, DLC. There is somewhere in this thread several links on pastebin.
Uh, so where are the H options? I'm on day 70 something and haven't seen anything regarding them.
Your question is too vague and information provided is too little, elaborate please.

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
So I downloaded the game via this guide.
It's working, but some weird graphic error is happening where what shoudl be black is white. If possible plz help.

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
I also run into this issue. Just after the dialogue from the secretary maid following the "day 1" transition. Fiddling with the files in the tutorial folder doesn't fix anything either.

Last edited:

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
So I downloaded the game via this guide.
It's working, but some weird graphic error is happening where what shoudl be black is white. If possible plz help.
Stop using random guides from random sourses. It ask you installing HF patch, which is old as fk. Reinstall it, install sybaris and NTLEA, play.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes