SmellyNate

Apr 9, 2018
Is there an updated pastebin for the dlc? The one on the OP is over a year old and there's been a lot added since then.

May 22, 2018
There is a custom maid 3d2 1.55 & ALL DLC on streamunlocked here the link and you don't have to download part of files.

Link:

Reactions: Medic4

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
There is a custom maid 3d2 1.55 & ALL DLC on streamunlocked here the link and you don't have to download part of files.

Link:
Many thanks. But this include mods already ? i can't access hongfile page @@

Taku46

Aug 21, 2019

Link:
Is this uncensored and translated? If not, then its mod hunting; which won't be easy with Hongfire dead.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have doubts

I've been playing for 35 days 6 million raised the maids are already singing and dancing and I've opened the restaurant

But haven't I even seen a single Hentai scene that I'm doing wrong?

in case it works I'm playing the version called
CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D 2 Its a Night Magic

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
I have doubts

I've been playing for 35 days 6 million raised the maids are already singing and dancing and I've opened the restaurant

But haven't I even seen a single Hentai scene that I'm doing wrong?

in case it works I'm playing the version called
CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D 2 Its a Night Magic
There's a thread for that one here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/custom-order-maid-3d2-its-a-night-magic-final-kiss.34314/

you have to download a patch for it to have adult content.

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
can someone please walk me through this
I m having a headache from reading all of these posts

i downloaded the mega didnt find the VOL_201507061365.iso.
patched it, then i went to self update
Then it crashes, i have native jap windows + i tried japlocale using applocale. funny aint it ?

hongfire is down my it RIP
but now what?? I use an AMD and i cant get to the fix cuz Hong is down

I dont wanna download the 68gbs its probably all mods anyways

+ I find out that its no sex without the night magic thingy
then there is the igg upload

can someone please help me?

Last edited:

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
Well its working now
i tinkered around a bit

but what do i do with igg?? is it an add on or standalone or what??

And what a about translation most of the dialog is untranslated, hell even machine translation would have been nice

Last edited:

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
You need to insert (in this case, mount with Daemon tools) the second disk of the game. When that message appears, don't click anything initially. Instead remove the first disk and then mount the second on the same slot where was the first cd (iso in this case, if I remember correctly). When the program finish to elaborate the second disk, press "Retry" and the installation will resume where it had stopped.
Mine used to do that at 45%, but now when I try to install it, it simply goes to 100% and I cant do anything, getting same error, help?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Seems like an interesting game, but for 9GB...no can do. Guess I'll have to miss out on this one. lol
Maybe there'll be a compressed version later on that I can download. Wish I could download something that big, but just won't work for me. Ohhhhh well. lol

D

Deleted member 2043045

So I'm pretty new to this, can anyone explain mounting a file to me? Whenever I try to use the installer (from the disk drive) I get messages in Japanese. Is there an English translation?

Last edited by a moderator:

XRRoy

Oct 26, 2018
Oh my god, can't believe they actually released full version of their songs, now I can enjoy Stellar My Tears in its full glory!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes