telephone man

May 15, 2019
i feel like im going to get ripped to shreds asking but

how translate

(im aware that i may have asked before but i cant remember asking here. also im dumb with files.)

LBX_Master

Jun 11, 2018
I know that CM3D2 and COM3D2 is related to each other, but I have a question. Is there a repack of COM3D2 or CM3D2 that has lots of mods? It is kind of difficult to search for every single CM3D2/COM3D2 Mod in Twitter, then to other sites. And the most well known repacks which is made by a Korean repacker sometimes crashes the game.

po1963pol1

Sep 10, 2017
I know that CM3D2 and COM3D2 is related to each other, but I have a question. Is there a repack of COM3D2 or CM3D2 that has lots of mods? It is kind of difficult to search for every single CM3D2/COM3D2 Mod in Twitter, then to other sites. And the most well known repacks which is made by a Korean repacker sometimes crashes the game.
There is also a repack made by Flashbang Z that what i use

kingkez

Sep 20, 2018
I got the game on release and loved it, can someone tell me the difference if I where to download this one, I am rather far in the story and don't want to risk losing my save

killerhb

Aug 5, 2017
Hi, Im using com3d 1.47, Anyone have idea how can I modify 3p 2nd male model. I know how to do it with main character but 2nd male is non-trackable.
In CM3D, I can do it with via arc editor for model.arc file.

jcksjxbxkz

May 18, 2020
How did you install this? Already extract cm3d2 1 and 2, when i start the installer there seems something goes wrong but i cant read the notification

Reactions: ragadiso

Finnius

Donor
Jul 4, 2020
does anyone have a torrent file including all CM3D2 Updates and DLC?

The torrent URL i was using in the past that I found in Reddit has like no seeders,downloads really slow and is now stuck at 80% downloading.
Ok, what I have is a lot...
Plus Packs up to 3.1 / ACT 3
3 more personalities (genki tomboy, onee-chan, yandere)
Yotogi class skills up to v12
All Denkigai addons 2015-2016
god tons of stuff...my CM3D2 folder is 93.3 gigs...basically everything i could get from the game up to the HF-Patch v131.0...including the Maid Fiddler program

way too much for me to list everything...i suppose i could rar it up into multiple rars and throw it on google drive. Let me put it on a "to-do" list...i just finished moving to another state and am in the process of getting a new job. Give me time.

If anyone has more recent HF patch past v131/additonal addons/updates... i would be interested as well.

WARNING: putting all these addons/skills/personalities/bonus items/DLC sets/etc. etc. will slow down the bootup of the game A LOT. What i did is pick and choose the things i really wanted....because spending the TIME just inserting everything took hours.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes