MontyKino

May 19, 2018
3 personalities only, the extra personalities are there but you can't really do anything with them or even create new maids with them

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
hi all , me dont find section for request a mod for com3d2 , me find this cloting Ankle Support MMA , anyone have this can give me pls ?

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
inlolzwetrust has torrents for the DLC-loaded english and Japanese versions, you can get it all in one massive package on torrent, no tedious need to download individually divided archives.
If you want the Japanese version, I can't remember where that torrent is, I think there's a thread for it on ULMF. Translated to English, of course.
If you want the English version, which is way leaner,
Thank you for the heads up. Is there a pastebin to get mods for this version? I mostly want an uncensor patch.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
inlolzwetrust has torrents for the DLC-loaded english and Japanese versions, you can get it all in one massive package on torrent, no tedious need to download individually divided archives.
If you want the Japanese version, I can't remember where that torrent is, I think there's a thread for it on ULMF. Translated to English, of course.
If you want the English version, which is way leaner,
Does the AIO installer let us choose which DLCs/expansions to install? I don't like most of the personalities. (Most of them are just the same 3-4 personalities over and over again with slight differences. Only a handful are actually different.) And each one is like 10+ GB when the base personality DLC and the later DLCs made to expand them are factored in.

Nobodyspam4

May 26, 2021
It's packaged together
so i used the torrent, everything was going fine till day 80 now everytime i try to have sex with madison harris, after selecting the poses the games freezes but it seems to only happen with her, should i just fire her and make another maid?

Nobodyspam4

May 26, 2021
so i used the torrent, everything was going fine till day 80 now everytime i try to have sex with madison harris, after selecting the poses the games freezes but it seems to only happen with her, should i just fire her and make another maid?
So it wasnt the maid it the positions, anything that says (ball gag) freezes the game, any idea how to fix it?
Screenshot (3).png

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Did they ever add events that make it possible for a maid to lose her virginity to a man other than the player? Such as NTR or Swinging.

Febui

May 6, 2022
Did they ever add events that make it possible for a maid to lose her virginity to a man other than the player? Such as NTR or Swinging.
...Yes, there is yotogi swapping available for virgins. There is next to no text for this, and they never recognize that happening. But it happens.
But that's yotogi. For something more special, I recall anal virginity can be forcefully taken in one of the personality's NTR content. I forget the name, one of the main three I think. THe one that isn't muku or that kind motherly-ish one. Rindere? I think that's it
But I haven't seen any NTR events that let the maid lose her virginity to another man besides the forceful anal one. It's just barebones yotogi swapping for that.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes