Saga89

Aug 6, 2019

I used it, it's much more up-to-date than the actual download in the OP too, and easier to get running.
If you have any problems, a more up-to-date and active thread for this game is here: CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]
thanks! I'm totally new to these games, would you recommend Night Magic over this one? I'm mainly interested in the ntr scenarios.

Febui

May 6, 2022
thanks! I'm totally new to these games, would you recommend Night Magic over this one? I'm mainly interested in the ntr scenarios.
This thread has a much older more out-of-date version with less than a third as much NTR. The torrent I gave you is the much more NTR-filled Night Magic one.
Do, however, follow the instructions. That torrent link says on the page "I made a short guide to help you install and use this repack. Hopefully it will answer some of your questions and clear any confusion."
Read the guide. It's pretty forward and simple.

Reactions: Saga89

ThatKasuminGal

Jan 16, 2018
This. Tried downloading it but using MEGA sucks due to the limit, Nopy is Nomore, Anonfile is getting 503ed all the time and Upload haven takes 2 hours...

Febui

May 6, 2022
Last edited:

Okbuddy123

Jan 25, 2022
View attachment 155299

Overview

A sequel to Custom Maid 3D. The point of the game is to train your own made maid through specific activities (mostly H). Depending on what you decide to do with her, her stats will change and she also gain experience and levels both overall and in that specific activity. Higher girl's levels raise stats (e.g. endurance during H) and unlock clothes, while higher specific skill levels unlock more skills and activities (e.g. high levels of SM skills add SM activities to many other basic skills).​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-07
Release Date: 2019-07-31
Developer: KISS
Censored: No
Version: v5
Language: English, Japanese
Voice: Japanese
Prequel: LINK
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Is there a specific way to download this?

starmaster29

Aug 19, 2017
It took me a while to fully understand how to install this game and how it works, so I figured I'd share what I know here. Believe me, it's confusing. If you don't know: There are two versions of this game. This thread is for the Japanese release (Custom Order Maid 3D 2). The Western release is the other thread located here: CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS].

The Japanese release has more mod support and access to all of the DLCs, but is harder to install with its 250+GB complete installer (which also includes the original CM3D2 release). The Western release technically doesn't support a lot of mods that exist out there and is missing lots of content, but is fine if you just want a no-fuss vanilla game install.

There are three working versions of the Japanese release of this game: Custom Maid 3D2 (CM3D2), Custom Order Maid 3D2 (COM3D2), and Custom Order Maid 3D2.5 (COM3D2.5). CM3D2 is missing all of the gameplay and event system upgrades of COM3D2. COM3D2.5 offers higher polygon models for maid bodies and custom male bodies that aren't transparent, but it doesn't support uncensors or most of the mods that exist out there. If you want to play vanilla and don't care about censors, go for COM3D2.5 for the better character models. Otherwise, all of the new content also supports COM3D2. CM3D2 is technically deprecated-- only reason I would recommend downloading it is to import all of its content into COM3D2 or COM3D2.5. That means all of the character archetypes, events, and clothing from that game will be unlocked in COM3D2 or COM3D2.5.

I don't know if I'm at liberty to link the ultimate pastebin that has complete, step-by-step instructions on what to download and how to install everything (because it literally says in the cryptpad.fr link NOT to link it in public forums), but a quick google search will allow you to find it. The paste bin that's in the main post is actually for the original CM3D2, not the updated COM3D2. Honestly, mods should update the links located here to make it easier to find everything.

All I think I really can say is 4Chan's Custom Maid General on /h/ has links to everything if you're interested. If you have questions, feel free to ask me.

Last edited:

dutchz

Dec 17, 2017
i'm confused is this "custom order maid 3D2" or "custom maid 3d2" cause if i remember correctly there are 2 and i dont mean "custom maid 3d"

starmaster29

Aug 19, 2017
i'm confused is this "custom order maid 3D2" or "custom maid 3d2" cause if i remember correctly there are 2 and i dont mean "custom maid 3d"
Check my post here:

It took me a while to fully understand how to install this game and how it works, so I figured I'd share what I know here. Believe me, it's confusing. If you don't know: There are two versions of this game. This thread is for the Japanese release (Custom Order Maid 3D 2). The Western release is the other thread located here: CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS].

The Japanese release has more mod support and access to all of the DLCs, but is harder to install with its 250+GB complete installer (which also includes the original CM3D2 release). The Western release technically doesn't support a lot of mods that exist out there and is missing lots of content, but is fine if you just want a no-fuss vanilla game install.

There are three working versions of the Japanese release of this game: Custom Maid 3D2 (CM3D2), Custom Order Maid 3D2 (COM3D2), and Custom Order Maid 3D2.5 (COM3D2.5). Custom Maid 3D2 is missing all of the gameplay and event system upgrades of COM3D2. Custom Order Maid 3D2.5 offers higher polygon models for maid bodies and custom male bodies that aren't transparent, but it doesn't support uncensors or most of the mods that exist out there. If you want to play vanilla and don't care about censors, go for COM3D2.5 for the better character models. Otherwise, all of the new content also supports COM3D2. CM3D2 is technically deprecated-- only reason I would recommend downloading it is to import all of its content into COM3D2 or COM3D2.5. That means all of the character archetypes, events, and clothing from that game will be unlocked in COM3D2 or COM3D2.5.

I don't know if I'm at liberty to link the ultimate pastebin that has complete, step-by-step instructions on what to download and how to install everything (because it literally says in the cryptpad.fr link NOT to link it in public forums), but a quick google search will allow you to find it. The paste bin that's in the main post is actually for the original CM3D2, not the updated COM3D2. Honestly, mods should update the links located here to make it easier to find everything.

All I think I really can say is 4Chan's Custom Maid General on /h/ has links to everything if you're interested. If you have questions, feel free to ask me.

Reactions: BloodyRelight
Sep 16, 2021
Is the [Lover+ Condition & H-event Add-on Pack] [Yandere] or the [Transfer Add-on Pack Vol.1] [Yandere] out there anywhere or has nobody had that???

Stromko

Dec 28, 2018
Sheesh I feel dumb. Because of the logo and description in the original post and the search terms I used to find this, I thought this thread was about Custom Maid 3D2, got 4/5th's done downloading it (the only working link for part 5 is anonfiles and it's capped at about 500 KB/s) when I finally noticed that thread title up top (and also the name on every part of the rar, I'm dumb), and realized this is actually Custom Order Maid 3D2.

I still held out hope that maybe this was the Japanese version and would have a lot more content... but no. It really didn't take long to exhaust the interesting content in the US version of Custom Order Maid, so I came to this thread searching for Custom Maid 3D2, and digging around apparently this _used to be_ a thread for that, or possibly a different game in the series.. I just feel stupid for not reading every little thing that would've contradicted what I thought I was downloading.

Febui

May 6, 2022
I still held out hope that maybe this was the Japanese version and would have a lot more content...
inlolzwetrust has torrents for the DLC-loaded english and Japanese versions, you can get it all in one massive package on torrent, no tedious need to download individually divided archives.
If you want the Japanese version, I can't remember where that torrent is, I think there's a thread for it on ULMF. Translated to English, of course.
If you want the English version, which is way leaner,

Reactions: meou1311
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes