BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Part 2 keeps getting data errors when extracting.
Downloaded from Nopy which gets around 74% before the error and won't extract further.
Downloaded from UploadHaven which stops at 15% before the error and won't extract further.

Edit 1 FilesUpLoad link gets a 404 not found.

Trying Mega now, will see if that one works or not.

Edit 2 Mega made it to 84% before data error.

3rd Edit. Alright, so all 7 download files get data errors and won't fully unpack from the RAR file.
Use 7zip and no, i don't use winrar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonymous15615

KayDraemon

Jun 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just get a black screen nothing else. I DLed the game from the NOPY links, got no errors while extracting etc. This is the only error I have. Can anyone help?

UPDATE:
So apparently the version on this website atm is 1.0.6.0, but the available version is 1.0.8.2
So I updated it and a few Errors disappeared
Yet I still have a black screen.
Also the Update checker in Maid_Fiddler is broken.
I updated the game, but it still claims it's an older version
Additionally when I try to use the fiddler's method of updating, nothing changes at all

Last edited:

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
I've given up on trying to get this game working since i don't have much pc know-how and all these errors make me lose any interest Is there a guide on how to install this game?

Last edited:

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
Guide to install CM3D2 on base of summer 2020 torrent..
here

You don't need to be a PC Expert, only read carefully and follow the steps..
If you miss steps, it will probably not work as intended.

Last edited:

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
I just get a black screen nothing else. I DLed the game from the NOPY links, got no errors while extracting etc. This is the only error I have. Can anyone help?

UPDATE:
So apparently the version on this website atm is 1.0.6.0, but the available version is 1.0.8.2
So I updated it and a few Errors disappeared
Yet I still have a black screen.
Also the Update checker in Maid_Fiddler is broken.
I updated the game, but it still claims it's an older version
Additionally when I try to use the fiddler's method of updating, nothing changes at all
If you seek support for com3d2, this might be the wrong thread. You installed com3d2 its a night magic. That is an english variant of com3d2.
This thread is about cm3d2.

Look here: [Others] - [Completed] CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final Nutaku Version] [KISS] | F95zone

People there are very helpful in troubleshooting your game version.

Last edited:

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
All people who look for support for CM3D2 are right in this thread.

People who need support for COM3D2 English Version (Steam or Nutaku, It's A Night Magic or Adult Version) go here please.

COM3D2 in the Japanese Version seems not to have a dedicated thread in this forum yet. But there is a thread in the ULMF org Forum.

The old CM3D has also a thread here, if someone is interested.

It is really confusing if all is mixed up in this thread! The title says clear CM3D2. So please help keeping it a bit cleaner :cool:

Last edited:

KayDraemon

Jun 1, 2017
If you seek support for com3d2, this might be the wrong thread. You installed com3d2 its a night magic. That is an english variant of com3d2.
This thread is about cm3d2.

Look here: [Others] - [Completed] CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final Nutaku Version] [KISS] | F95zone

People there are very helpful in troubleshooting your game version.
I mean that sounds very fair, but I used the DL links from this Thread. I will ask there as well then, but if it's true what you say, it's really weird the links from this thread are from another game.

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
I mean that sounds very fair, but I used the DL links from this Thread. I will ask there as well then, but if it's true what you say, it's really weird the links from this thread are from another game.
WTF - You are right. I feel a bit stupid now because the op obviously changed the game version in the last year that are downoadable. The thread is messed up....... The title says clear Custom Maid 3D2, and this game still deserves a bit love & care :)
So my last posts were well meant but in this context wrong, as the people were correct asking here. Nevertheless, this thread still contains a lot information, but the dl links from the main page mess this all up now.
Nevertheless, the other thread where I gave you the link, is much more active and the people are serious and helpful. So relating Custom Order Maid 3D2 - Steam, Nuntaku or S-Court Version the thread https://f95zone.to/threads/custom-order-maid-3d2-its-a-night-magic-final-nutaku-version-kiss.34314 is the better choice!

BTW: Black Screens on fresh installations are mostly caused by read only files....

Last edited:

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
everything extracted fine, game runs. when I ordered a new maid it wouldn't allow me to edit them (body or clothing), there is no slider window to change their clothing, or modify their body. I can see the custom view window, but I can't change anything with the maids. I can select clothes and body in the custom view window, and can mouse over the individual items that are in the window for the maid but it doesn't allow me to click on them. the individual windows for pose, clothes, pre-save, voice, and BG work fine. but on the left side of the screen I see the black bar where buttons should be but are none.

am I missing something ?, do I need to get further into the game or unlock something ?, or is it missing something from the game itself ?

Last edited:

KayDraemon

Jun 1, 2017
WTF - You are right. I feel a bit stupid now because the op obviously changed the game version in the last year that are downoadable. The thread is messed up....... The title says clear Custom Maid 3D2, and this game still deserves a bit love & care :)
So my last posts were well meant but in this context wrong, as the people were correct asking here. Nevertheless, this thread still contains a lot information, but the dl links from the main page mess this all up now.
Nevertheless, the other thread where I gave you the link, is much more active and the people are serious and helpful. So relating Custom Order Maid 3D2 - Steam, Nuntaku or S-Court Version the thread https://f95zone.to/threads/custom-order-maid-3d2-its-a-night-magic-final-nutaku-version-kiss.34314 is the better choice!

BTW: Black Screens on fresh installations are mostly caused by read only files....
Thanks a lot mate! And yeah that can be confusing :LOL:Imma see if I can get it to work (y)

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
everything extracted fine, game runs. when I ordered a new maid it wouldn't allow me to edit them (body or clothing), there is no slider window to change their clothing, or modify their body. I can see the custom view window, but I can't change anything with the maids. I can select clothes and body in the custom view window, and can mouse over the individual items that are in the window for the maid but it doesn't allow me to click on them. the individual windows for pose, clothes, pre-save, voice, and BG work fine. but on the left side of the screen I see the black bar where buttons should be but are none.

am I missing something ?, do I need to get further into the game or unlock something ?, or is it missing something from the game itself ?
There seems to be something wrong, here is a screenshot how it looks when you start a fresh game (first maid i have chosen).

I cannot say what is wrong, but I strongly advice to go here. There are the people who can help you out better. Maybe you should better download the game from there.....

Last edited:

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
There seems to be something wrong, here is a screenshot how it looks when you start a fresh game.

I cannot say what is wrong, but I strongly advice to go here. There are the people who can help you out better. Maybe you should better download the game from there.....

yeah I know what its suppose to look like, and I did start a fresh game. got the files from this thread, and started playing a few hours before I made the post. so yeah, looks like i'm going to have to grab the version from that thread as something is obviously wrong with this version.

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
yeah I know what its suppose to look like, and I did start a fresh game. got the files from this thread, and started playing a few hours before I made the post. so yeah, looks like i'm going to have to grab the version from that thread as something is obviously wrong with this version.
The more important aspect is, there are people who know the game really well and might give you the technical assistance to make the game running, it depends on what is the faster solution in this case :cool:

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
WARNING: If you download the Game (COM3D2 INM) from the Main Page, NEVER use it in context with the extras beneath! These are for the other version (CM3D2), the version this thread was opened for at first!

EDIT:

As I was curious, what we are talking about, I downloaded this version and extracted for myself.
What I could see at once:

1) After you extracted finally to the folder, the path name will be a bit long. So first advice:
After extracting, rename the folder to something obviously shorter. then move it more to the directory root, so that the game has something like d:\kiss\com3d2_en
And here it is essentially important to remove the read-only flag from the whole folder

2) The game is obviously mixed up with the japanese version and heavily modded. But what it misses is the REGISTRY entry....
I attached a file (set_install_directory_com3d2_en.zip) you can use to set this entries correct.... Extract this to game folder, execute & voila....
Before you start the game the first time, delete the config.xml file, the game will create a new one. The delivered one has a strange resolution with more then 2100 pixel...... (gaming & big screens)

3) As soon as you patch the game to the newest version..... boom - only black screen anymore. This is caused by the modding actions. When you start without patching, game has version 1.0 and the starting screen has been changed. That shows that the game has "not only mods but has been hacked.... Such things cause problems when installing updates...
What can be done is to clean up the game now..... I cannot get why an english version needs translation, but this comes, because the game is screwed with japanese dlc..... Than it will run again, BUT I dont see the sense. It is really better to start with a clean version from the other thread .... It is possible to clean from the mods, but NOT the game folders. Nevertheless, you can give this a try and see how far it will go.

4) You have 2 choices:
4.1) Install at it is, remove read-only flag, use a short directory path & and execute the set_install_directory script. Delete the config.xml because it has a very strange resolution with more than 2000 pixel...., that could cause trouble, if your screen does not support this. It will be created by the game itself. But dont touch anything more!
4.2) Do the steps from 4.1 & clean all the mods up, then you have an almost fresh installation except the japanese dlc which might cause extra trouble. But you can update & install further dlc. And you can use CMI to mod your game again! This will bring uncensor and other functions back and are supported today!
I give you a screenshot, how a clean directory looks like. You can move all unwanted stuff in an extra folder, then it should go ( I did so)
The folder all that stuff went to is marked in blue, Extra Stuff. Really all other stuff has to go!

Much luck!
Nevertheless, I do not recommend this version!

Last edited:

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
those 7 files are an archive, part1-part7, you need all to extract the game. put all in a folder and extract part one, then all other extract automatically..... you cannot "play" the archives..... or do I miss something ?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes