Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Janko_B

May 24, 2017
Hi. Can you guys tell me something about NTR content in this game? How far does it go? How deep? Branching paths?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I made a modpack for the japanese version with a complete installation guide. Anyone interrested can find it . It is a MODpack not a REpack. You still need to download the game. An estimated 140GB free SSD space is required for the whole game. If you don't want to bother with the huge download, ignore it. You can pick some mods from the pack and use them on the english version. Some will work and some won't depending if you have their corresponding base models or not. Missing references will make the game crash.

Reactions: trinent

TheSkipRow

Dec 16, 2017
So is there anything else required beside the base game, the cut content patch and the uncensor from HongFire?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Anyone got XTMasterSlave_v5.0 COM3D plugin working without errors on the japanese build 1.41.0.026 ? I mean it works but it breaks when changing scenes. For those not knowing what it does, basically it replaces the male body with a custom maid. It is quite old and was not updated since build 1.19.
Edit: NVM figured it out. Part of it was outdated but there were newer .dll included in the Noctosul Sybaris optional plugins that are compatible with the latest builds. Now it works fine.

Last edited:

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
So what mods do I need to not just have a black lightsaber or mirror genitals? Also do they work with the English version? Just treat me like a complete tech retard. It's been ages since I messed around with this game.

Greykitsune

Dec 11, 2017
So what mods do I need to not just have a black lightsaber or mirror genitals? Also do they work with the English version? Just treat me like a complete tech retard. It's been ages since I messed around with this game.
try the steam guide just google "custom order maid 3d2 it's a night magic A10" the guide contains male uncensor and tells you how to use it

klumsyk

Oct 15, 2019
Go to the 'Maid Admin', pick the 'Unique' maid, and 'Edit' her. Bottom left of the screen is a 'Pre.Save" button. Save her Clothes and Body combined preset (left button). Exit the editor. Now use the option to 'Hire' a new maid, and apply the preset.
View attachment 363474
You may not be able to use/change the original girl - but you can still make a fully-functional clone of her.
Thanks for the method. Tood bad the personality will not transfer ....

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
So you just want the japanese com3d2 with translation and uncensor + all dlc ? The game is . Uncensor, machine translation and plugins are . You just have to extract the Sybaris COM3D2 [YYMMDD] pack in the game folder so you have Sybaris, Mod, i18nEx, IMGUITranslationLoader and opengl32.dll in the main game folder. Then overwrite with to have better translation made by the community.

Alternatively if you want the complete game experience and better customization you can try and precisely follow the instructions from . Be warned that you need 150GB of free SSD space if you go this route. You have to delete Sybaris and Mod folder before installing this pack.

EDIT: this post is outdated. Use the link in my signature if you want the latest version of everything with complete instructions.

Last edited:

Strong gater

Jan 17, 2018
Can anyone help me with the masterslave mod? I am trying to use the one included in the Noct 191031 AIO, on version 1.41.0.026, but I put the plugin and the .xdlls in with the other plugins inside the AIO's sybaris folder (COM3D2 \Sybaris\Unity Injector), which gets it listed in game as being present. However, the shortcut doesn't work, and the command box gets spammed after the shortcut is pressed. I'm not quite sure what I may be doing wrong in this regard?

Edit: So just after posting this, i fixed by going into the .ini and changing the shortcut to shift+M. However, the voice feature seems to result in a different command spam, however this may be due to misuse/inexperience with the mod, which I would appreciate help with that now.

Last edited:

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone have additional sex events 2-4 I would appreciate if anyone can share thank you

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes