Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

KentutBerdahak

Nov 25, 2019
hi there the brackets in the folder name make at least my pc give me a could not read ini file error anyone having the same issue just rename the folder
omg you are the savior, ive been trying replace the update.exe and the .ini from another update but didnt work, apparently the folder name is the real problem lol

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
hi there the brackets in the folder name make at least my pc give me a could not read ini file error anyone having the same issue just rename the folder
Birdhorse69 said he fixed it seems that you guys havent played origanal japanese version my pc region is jap so i didnt really notice...

Added DLC:

[DLC Set Vol.1]
[DLC Set Vol.2]
[DLC Set Vol.3]
[DLC Set Vol.4]
[DLC Set Vol.5]
[DLC Set Vol.6]
[DLC Set Vol.7]
[DLC Set Vol.8]
[DLC Set Vol.9]
[Various hair parts 14]

hopefully others can contributes for the remanining event packs...

Just a little warning DLC Set Vol.1 to 3 updater are both in japanese and english so i had to test them out before i posted the items are fully in english well most of them you may find few items left untranslated hopefully a future patch will fix this and one more thing you guys should install update 1.03 which fixes some of bugs in these dlcs...

Last edited:

lacroix05

Dec 26, 2019
Hi guys, here's the link for the pastebin for the 3D Custom Order maid 3D2 English version DLC.

I'm pretty new at this so I'm still figuring out how it works. So far, it only has GP-01. If you could send me the links for your DLC's, I can update this list.
Really thank you for this. Now waiting for aditional event pack vol 2 and 3.

Anyone have good AIO or repack for this game? i am using FlashBangz mod but it's old no update after 2 month....

Reactions: z3r0cool

Lolox213

Aug 4, 2017
Birdhorse69 said he fixed it seems that you guys havent played origanal japanese version my pc region is jap so i didnt really notice... i will fix all mega links just to be sure and i have added more dlcs to list wait for list to be updated....

[DLC Set Vol.1]
[DLC Set Vol.2]
[DLC Set Vol.3]
[DLC Set Vol.4]
[DLC Set Vol.5]
[DLC Set Vol.6]
[DLC Set Vol.7]
[DLC Set Vol.8]
[Various hair parts 14]

Just a little warning DLC Set Vol.1 to 3 updater are both in japanese and english so i had to test them out before i posted the items are fully in english well most of them you may find few items left untranslated hopefully a future patch will fix this and one more thing you guys should install update 1.03 which fixes some of bugs in these dlcs...
Wow now that's alot. Thank you for the upload.

Reactions: z3r0cool

KentutBerdahak

Nov 25, 2019
Birdhorse69 said he fixed it seems that you guys havent played origanal japanese version my pc region is jap so i didnt really notice... i will fix all mega links just to be sure and i have added more dlcs to list wait for list to be updated....

[DLC Set Vol.1]
[DLC Set Vol.2]
[DLC Set Vol.3]
[DLC Set Vol.4]
[DLC Set Vol.5]
[DLC Set Vol.6]
[DLC Set Vol.7]
[DLC Set Vol.8]
[Various hair parts 14]

i tried updating to 1.03 but it gave me error something like "abnormal file etc" and i thought the update is for COM3D2 vanilla and not INM version, is it work?

edited: worked all of sudden -o-

Last edited:

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
i tried updating to 1.03 but it gave me error something like "abnormal file etc" and i thought the update is for COM3D2 vanilla and not INM version, is it work?

edited: worked all of sudden -o-
i got some error too the first time i had to reinstall game from scratch along with its dlcs. i got the very first patch from few mins after it was posted and it broke my game they updated new 1.03 patch the file size is different from first one that i downloaded they dont check stuff they put out unless someone complains about hence why some ui's are untranslated from both game and dlcs.

KentutBerdahak

Nov 25, 2019
i got some error too the first time i had to reinstall game from scratch along with its dlcs. i got the very first patch from few mins after it was posted and it broke my game they updated new 1.03 patch the file size is different from first one that i downloaded they dont check stuff they put out unless someone complains about hence why some ui's are untranslated from both game and dlcs.
ah i'm not the only one apparently, had reinstall game from scratch too and also backup SaveData and Thumb folder and re-download the 1.03 patch. I had "abnormal error" something2 and i thought the vanilla update and inm update are different :(

kisbi

Feb 8, 2019
Added DLC

『Additional Event Pack vol.1 Sex Event Plus』
『costume set1』
『Costume Set2』
『Costume Set3』
『CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 Season pack 2019 Autumn』
『Hair Set1』
『Hair Set2』
『Hair Set3』

Ive sent Birdhorse69 links to these dlcs wait for him update pastebin more are on the way

Merry Christmas!!!
Thanks a lot!!!

Exo883

Aug 8, 2017
Long story short there are basically two games. English and japanese versions. English version does not have as much content as jap so you are better off with the jap version ( is the latest available). On top of that you must install . This will uncensor the game and add all sort of plugins that's you'll have to figure for yourself. They are usually enabled with the Fn keys (F2-F12). Also this will enable automated machine translation which isn't that great. To overcome the poor translation you need This way the main story and menus are translated by actual people while newer dlc are machine translated. Sometimes you might need to enable both english and jap subtitles in the settings if no text is displayed in the dialog. There are plenty (tons) of mods but in order to use some of them you will also need with all dlc to be installed which is a separate game that came before com3d2. Com3d2 must be linked to cm3d2 installation folder via com3d2 launcher settings for most mods to work. For everything else there are tutorials. So good luck because you'll need it. You'll spend most of the time in the menus, between loading screens and crashes. Generally you will want to use the LOhighpoly body for your maids because of the aditional shapekeys. You'll see what that means. Also make use of the yotogi slider plugin (F5)
ok got the game but im stuck on installing the Sybaris aio and the translation pack. Could someone give me a step by step as the "help" files where not really helpful. Thanks for any help and thanks inlolzwetrust for the links

KentutBerdahak

Nov 25, 2019
ok got the game but im stuck on installing the Sybaris aio and the translation pack. Could someone give me a step by step as the "help" files where not really helpful. Thanks for any help and thanks inlolzwetrust for the links
are you using COM3D2 vanilla or COM3D2 INM ?

lacroix05

Dec 26, 2019
I cannot give you a link because still new account here.

What i can give you now is just google "COM3D2 AIO international Version". it's on steam guide by SepticSpoon.

In there you will find AIO patch. With that AIO patch basically just copy everything to your com3d2inm folder then sybaris, bepinex, mod loader and everything in there will installed automatically.

Another easy patch is from FlashBangZ in patreon. But you need to subscribe to him first.

Pick your poison.

InaB_

Oct 7, 2019
All, where can i find recent plugins like YotogiSlider or LoliBody which have been translated to english?

Ronnie21093

Jul 3, 2017
Does this come with GP01? If not, where can I get it for the English version? Also, does this come with the latest update and the R18+ patch, or do I have to get those myself?

Greykitsune

Dec 11, 2017
All, where can i find recent plugins like YotogiSlider or LoliBody which have been translated to english?
just google "custom order maid 3d2 it's a night magic A10" and you should find the steam guide. should include yotogi slider and some other basic mods
Does this come with GP01? If not, where can I get it for the English version? Also, does this come with the latest update and the R18+ patch, or do I have to get those myself?
R18+ patch can be found on first page and GP01 is in the pastebin

Hi guys, here's the link for the pastebin for the 3D Custom Order maid 3D2 English version DLC.

I'm pretty new at this so I'm still figuring out how it works. So far, it only has GP-01. If you could send me the links for your DLC's, I can update this list.

Last edited:

Ronnie21093

Jul 3, 2017
just google "custom order maid 3d2 it's a night magic A10" and you should find the steam guide. should include yotogi slider and some other basic mods

R18+ patch can be found on first page and GP01 is in the pastebin
Do any of those DLCs include any new personalities, or is the English version stuck with the three from the base game for the time being?

Greykitsune

Dec 11, 2017
Do any of those DLCs include any new personalities, or is the English version stuck with the three from the base game for the time being?
only the 3 at the moment, nothing about a english release for now. but there are 6 dlc personalities in the jap version and didn`t dig too deep but read somewhere you can get CM3D2 work with the english version. will look at it if i find the time but i´m pretty new at this game too.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes