Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Greykitsune

Dec 11, 2017
I'm struggling with this thread, what is the most update thing to download? Not the OP?
as far as i know there is no complete repack of this game you will have to donwload the game from op and uncensor patch from first page.

next you can install the dlc from the pastebin
Hi guys, here's the link for the pastebin for the 3D Custom Order maid 3D2 English version DLC.

I'm pretty new at this so I'm still figuring out how it works. So far, it only has GP-01. If you could send me the links for your DLC's, I can update this list.
after that i recommend you take a look at the steam guide for A10 to get the most basic mods. just google "custom order maid 3d2 it's a night magic A10" and you should find it

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1591994

I'm bit confused.
There's no additional personalities for the english version? Only basic 3?

quoc9x

Sep 25, 2018
I don't have VR , is this game better than CM3D2. What is your full DLC + game storage? :V

Baxti

Mar 17, 2019
Okay, so i nearly downloaded everything from the paste bin, now i dont know how i apply eveything on it. Can anyone help me with that? Or is it somewhere listet here how i install everything, because i havent found a post where it says how exactly i install them. And there are quite a few files

Teye phoon

Feb 10, 2018
Okay, so i nearly downloaded everything from the paste bin, now i dont know how i apply eveything on it. Can anyone help me with that? Or is it somewhere listet here how i install everything, because i havent found a post where it says how exactly i install them. And there are quite a few files
they are individual exe files they you need to run, when they open you will need to choose where COM3D2 is installed on your system.

Baxti

Mar 17, 2019
they are individual exe files they you need to run, when they open you will need to choose where COM3D2 is installed on your system.
Thank you, i nearly applied everything, but the "GP01" one says: "This patch is not compatible to the main-unit you have." Did i do something wrong or did i forgot something?

Greykitsune

Dec 11, 2017
Thank you, i nearly applied everything, but the "GP01" one says: "This patch is not compatible to the main-unit you have." Did i do something wrong or did i forgot something?
have you aplied the uncensor patch already? as far as i am aware it is needed for gp1.

Baxti

Mar 17, 2019
have you aplied the uncensor patch already? as far as i am aware it is needed for gp1.
i got a "Config" folder, and 2 data (a .cs and a .dll one) out of the file of the first post and i dont know where to put them ^^

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes