Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
Hi guys, here's the link for the pastebin for the 3D Custom Order maid 3D2 English version DLC.

I'm pretty new at this so I'm still figuring out how it works. So far, it only has GP-01. If you could send me the links for your DLC's, I can update this list.
Just a heads up it looks like the "mainly priority" dlc song is broken. Every time I try to start it in-game for the dance minigame I get this error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A quick google translate suggests that there are files missing. (also I made sure it wasn't just an issue with being incorrectly installed. all the other dlcs installed correctly and I double checked that I installed this one properly too)

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
Just a heads up it looks like the "mainly priority" dlc song is broken. Every time I try to start it in-game for the dance minigame I get this error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A quick google translate suggests that there are files missing. (also I made sure it wasn't just an issue with being incorrectly installed. all the other dlcs installed correctly and I double checked that I installed this one properly too)
Im sure your game version is not 1.03 i when i posted all of these dlcs last december i told everyone to update to newest version to fix bugs for all dlcs i that i uploaded to the pastebin.

Last edited:

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
Im sure your game version is not 1.03 i when i posted all of these dlcs last december i told everyone to update to newest version to fix bugs for all dlcs i that i uploaded to the pastebin.
downloading it now. honestly, this whole thread is a mess. probably lucky that is the only thing I missed when installing this game. haven't got a clue how someone would go about doing it but someone should probably do something to either clean this up or just start a new page with all the dlc and r-18 patches and whatever else in one spot properly.

Greykitsune

Dec 11, 2017
downloading it now. honestly, this whole thread is a mess. probably lucky that is the only thing I missed when installing this game. haven't got a clue how someone would go about doing it but someone should probably do something to either clean this up or just start a new page with all the dlc and r-18 patches and whatever else in one spot properly.
i tried to do this literally one page earlier. would be nice if op could add all links, because copy pasting every time the thread reaches a new page would be quite annoying

Last edited:
Reactions: paleguy

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
i tried to do this literally one page earlier. would be nice if op could add all links, because copy pasting every time the thread reaches a new page would be quite annoying
yeah, it was thanks to your post that I was able to install it at all. would have ended up just saying "screw it," and went looking for something else to play if I hadn't found your post. only thing you missed is the recommendation to update the game to 1.03 to fix the mainly priority dlc song crash. according to the game's website, having that song and GP01 installed at the same time causes a crash unless you update to 1.03 which fixed said bug.

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
Now we are only missinig :
Denkigai-fair 2015 Summer Item set
Denkigai-fair 2015 Winter Item set
Denkigai-fair 2019 Winter Item set
CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 Season pack 2019 Winter
DLC Set Vol.10
DLC Set Vol.11
Erotic Costume Set
Japanese Cosplay Set
Rookie set Vol.2
Additional Event Pack vol.5 Sex Event Plus Wpack
Naturally sadistic, Sweet little devil Personality Pack

Valentine's Day Event dlc just came out its currently for free at com3d2 shop.

Last edited:

Teye phoon

Feb 10, 2018
Now we only missinig :
Denkigai-fair 2015 Summer Item set
Denkigai-fair 2015 Winter Item set
Denkigai-fair 2019 Winter Item set
CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 Season pack 2019 Winter
DLC Set Vol.10
DLC Set Vol.11
Erotic Costume Set
Japanese Cosplay Set
Rookie set Vol.2
Additional Event Pack vol.5 Sex Event Plus Wpack
Naturally sadistic, Sweet little devil Personality Pack

Valentine's Day Event dlc just came out its currently for free at com3d2 shop.
Where is this? "Naturally sadistic, Sweet little devil Personality Pack" I've had a look in the store and can't see it listed.

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
Where is this? "Naturally sadistic, Sweet little devil Personality Pack" I've had a look in the store and can't see it listed.
well its not out yet but it will be coming this month according to the devs and it wont be at com3d2 store you will be able to buy it at s-court store when it gets released.

Last edited:

Birdhorse69

Jan 27, 2019
Thanks to andhros73 for the hair pack 4 and rookie set one. Keep em coming mate. Anyone who would like to further contribute, please PM me.

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
According to Nutaku we are getting "Naturally sadistic, Sweet little devil Personality Pack" the 20th. I think that we didn't get any other DLC when VP and GP dropped so possibly sole drop this week.

Teye phoon

Feb 10, 2018
Is there a way to edit (add/remove) clothing during an event scene?

Its really off putting when a maid is fully clothed during some of the scenes.

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
Is there a mod that can make your male characther visable and not just a blue figure
I highly doubt that would be possible since I am pretty sure doing that would require the entire game engine to be reworked. I haven't exactly read through the code or anything, but I'm pretty sure at this point that the game can't render more than 3 full character models at a time. I came to this conclusion because whenever there is a 4th girl that comes along to interact with your main 3 they always find a reason to remove a person from the area or otherwise just not render one. So giving the player a full body would cross that limit they have placed on themselves and probably cause issues.

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
I highly doubt that would be possible since I am pretty sure doing that would require the entire game engine to be reworked. I haven't exactly read through the code or anything, but I'm pretty sure at this point that the game can't render more than 3 full character models at a time. I came to this conclusion because whenever there is a 4th girl that comes along to interact with your main 3 they always find a reason to remove a person from the area or otherwise just not render one. So giving the player a full body would cross that limit they have placed on themselves and probably cause issues.
Actually ive a seen pic of mod in 4chan that turns the main character into a fat guy with visible clothes and skin for jap version i dont know whats the name of the mod but you might be able to find it here

Last edited:

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
Is there a mod that can make your male characther visable and not just a blue figure
I have found the post and pic for the mod for male character i think this is the guy that created the mod

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes