Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
Have they announced a release date for the new personality
Not that i know of com3d2 facebook, Com3d2 game menu and the blog has no updated information but it has been announced that they will release it this february.Give it a few days if we are lucky it pop out today.

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
Notice just came out for the new personality.
"Naturally Sadistic Sweet Little Devil Personality Pack" will be released on February 21, 2020 (Friday) Japan Standard Time.
The internation english version seems to be getting Sweet Little Devil limited edition with bonus costume which will be only avialable from February 21, 2020 (Friday), to March 6, 2020 (Friday). There seems to be 10% discount so who planning on buying this? Let us know so there wont be a double purchase.

Last edited:

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Not that i know of com3d2 facebook, Com3d2 game menu and the blog has no updated information but it has been announced that they will release it this february.Give it a few days if we are lucky it pop out today.
It's for the 21 :

" Finally, "Naturally Sadistic Sweet Little Devil Personality Pack" will be released on February 21, 2020 (Friday) Japan Standard Time. "

Source

Reactions: Teye phoon

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
1 more DLCs is added to Bin [Additional Event Pack vol.5 Sex Event Plus Wpack] Big thanks and shout-out to Mister XxX for contributing the dlc.
Hi guys, here's the link for the pastebin for the 3D Custom Order maid 3D2 English version DLC.

I'm pretty new at this so I'm still figuring out how it works. So far, it only has GP-01. If you could send me the links for your DLC's, I can update this list.
Now we are only missing :
Denkigai-fair 2015 Summer Item set
Denkigai-fair 2015 Winter Item set
Denkigai-fair 2019 Winter Item set
DLC Set Vol.10
DLC Set Vol.11
Japanese Cosplay Set
Naturally sadistic, Sweet little devil Personality Pack

New update Ver.1.04 just got released patch adds support for the new Personality Pack download it at

Last edited:

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
1 more DLCs is added to Bin [Additional Event Pack vol.5 Sex Event Plus Wpack] Big thanks and shout-out to Mister XxX for contributing the dlc.

DLC Set Vol.10
DLC Set Vol.11
Japanese Cosplay Set
Naturally sadistic, Sweet little devil Personality Pack
where is sex event volume 5 its not there

Birdhorse69

Jan 27, 2019
Hey everyone, I'm currently waiting for someone to contribute the new personality pack. I want to avoid double purchases so we can all equally contribute the completing the full game experience without breaking the bank. Please contact me if you would like to contribute the new personality pack.

Reactions: Teye phoon

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
What payment process does have? do they game limit editiion? or is it only on s-court.

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
What payment process does have? do they game limit editiion? or is it only on s-court.
well the description says it includes limited edition costumes for the first two weeks. whether that is the same as for s-court or not, I have no clue

aaegwsgreserh

Feb 21, 2020
Can someone please help me. I've been digging through this forum for a while now and have seen so many versions, AIO links, JP/ENGLISH versions, etc. Can someone point me into the right direction in what I should be downloading? (I'm currently not interested in DLC at the moment and want to just try the game out before I start fiddling with a ton of DLCs) Thanks in advance

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
Can someone please help me. I've been digging through this forum for a while now and have seen so many versions, AIO links, JP/ENGLISH versions, etc. Can someone point me into the right direction in what I should be downloading? (I'm currently not interested in DLC at the moment and want to just try the game out before I start fiddling with a ton of DLCs) Thanks in advance
I think most of your answers are in first page and download links are there too for main game just add r18 update posted Sildu which is also on first page.Thats if you are looking for english version this thread posted by OP is for steam international version.

Reactions: aaegwsgreserh

aaegwsgreserh

Feb 21, 2020
I think most of your answers are in first page and download links are there too for main game just add r18 update posted Sildu which is also on first page.If thats what you are looking for english version this thread posted by OP is for steam international version.
Thanks! Appreciate the help!

Barovaro

Jun 5, 2017
AIO stands for all in one. That should help a lot. Honestly, I recommend starting with the localized version. It's a bit rough, but you have plenty of content and 3(4 today if you can get your hands on the new DLC) personalities to try out. Naturally this version is way behind in content.

That's all in a reasonable, ahem, download size as well and you can figure out if you actually like the game. Once you get how it works and want more content, got for the com3d2 JP version that has more than double the content, which you can even update with the old content from cm3d2(the older, separate, game). The machine translation is meh, but technology has come so far that it is semi coherent that you can imagine the basic premise.

The JP download sizes can reach 60-75 GB each, hence why taking the plunge and the hassle of getting it to work with mods and stuff is such a pain. The AIO downloads are therefore a godsend in getting them to work easily. Good luck.

zeox

Jul 1, 2018
I keep getting a black screen after the second maid decides to be an idol. It goes to the Day14 screen, I get the achievement and then its just an endless black screen. No error message or anything. I don't know what to do.

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
Added new [Personality Pack Naturally sadistic, Sweet little devil Limited Edition]
Links are at the bin just wait for Birdhorse69 to update the list.

Hi guys, here's the link for the pastebin for the 3D Custom Order maid 3D2 English version DLC.

I'm pretty new at this so I'm still figuring out how it works. So far, it only has GP-01. If you could send me the links for your DLC's, I can update this list.
DLC Set Vol.10
DLC Set Vol.11
Japanese Cosplay Set

There seems to be many issues from what i can see from the steam forums so far in my game atleast i got my Sweet little devil maid to the 13th day without any problems make sure you update to latest version v1.04 before installing the new personality pack download update at

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes