Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
I keep getting a black screen after the second maid decides to be an idol. It goes to the Day14 screen, I get the achievement and then its just an endless black screen. No error message or anything. I don't know what to do.
I never had this issue but do try to remove your mods or maybe you downloaded a bad/incomplete update hence missing files. I usually download updates as soon as it rolls out but i had an issue once from updating my game from v1.01 to v1.03 i noticed the difference between the file size of my first downloaded update file and my second download.

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
While I appreciate the work being put in, there must be a better way to go about sharing the links that doesn't require us to wait for the pastebin to be updated. I mean I am sure the dude running it has his own life to live, who knows when he will have the time to update it. Maybe share the link here as well so we can download it before the list is updated or whatever? Unless that is against the forums rules or something like that?

Barovaro

Jun 5, 2017
Awesome stuff, if I may make a suggestion: Do include the free DLC (big ones) as well. It seems the valentine's DLC is required for the personality pack. Having it in the pastebin will prevent future questions and issues.

formfatale1

Jan 9, 2020
Added new [Personality Pack Naturally sadistic, Sweet little devil Limited Edition] you guys can thank me by leaving a like or better yet contribute dlcs from our missing list. Links are at the bin just wait for Birdhorse69 to update the list.

Now we are only missing :
Denkigai-fair 2015 Summer Item set
Denkigai-fair 2015 Winter Item set
Denkigai-fair 2019 Winter Item set
DLC Set Vol.10
DLC Set Vol.11
Japanese Cosplay Set

There seems to be many issues from what i can see from the steam forums so far in my game atleast i got my Sweet little devil maid to the 13th day without any problems make sure you update to latest version v1.04 before installing the new personality pack download update at
Just logged in to say thank you so so much for your hard work. I really appreciate it and I'm sure a tonne of other people do as well. Thank you!!

Mar 19, 2019
I accidentally used Maid Fiddler on the fist day of hiring the maid and the game crash after the end of the first day. It appeared to mess up all the save files. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

zircoin

Oct 18, 2019
I accidentally used Maid Fiddler on the fist day of hiring the maid and the game crash after the end of the first day. It appeared to mess up all the save files. Anyone know how to fix this issue?
If it is only your first day delete you entire save folder and start the game and it should be good

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
i installed the update first then the new personality but i get a black screen after the screen that says what day it is

Mar 19, 2019
I don't know if anyone have the same problems as l did, but somehow Maid Fiddler will mess up your entire game at some point. Well, the guy who created it did warned you before using it. So, l just want to say if anyone using it be prepare. Cause even l replaced files with my back up files and it still crash, even start a new game it still does. If anyone know how to fix this please do share.

Barovaro

Jun 5, 2017
where is that post?
He meant that my note saying the Valentine's dlc is required for the personality to work.

To get it, make an account on s court, buy it for free, start up the game and then press download on the site.

Means you need to make an account though, which is a bit cumbersome, hence my suggestion to include it in the pastebin.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
He meant that my note saying the Valentine's dlc is required for the personality to work.

To get it, make an account on s court, buy it for free, start up the game and then press download on the site.

Means you need to make an account though, which is a bit cumbersome, hence my suggestion to include it in the pastebin.
i've launched the game and clicked download on the site but the local host cannot connect to the game

formfatale1

Jan 9, 2020
I managed to install it but I still get a black screen
I can't seem to install the Valentine's pack, and the black screen seems to only happen after a day with the new personality. I don't have maid fiddler so I'm not sure what the issue is either.

I made a copy of my entire com3d2inm installation prior to installing the personality, and it seems the only thing that fixes the black screen for me is straight up replacing my whole com3d2inm installation with the one where I don't have the new personality installed.

I'm not sure what else to do, but since you have the Valentine's event, I'm hoping that the saves got corrupted somehow if we installed the personality pack without first installing the Valentine's event. Could you try starting a new game and hiring the new personality, then seeing if you still get a black screen after a day or two? Since someone suggested starting an entirely new game fixed some issue, I'm hoping since you have all the necessary files now, that'd be a fix too. I'd try it but I can't seem to install the Valentine's event.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
I can't seem to install the Valentine's pack, and the black screen seems to only happen after a day with the new personality. I don't have maid fiddler so I'm not sure what the issue is either.

I made a copy of my entire com3d2inm installation prior to installing the personality, and it seems the only thing that fixes the black screen for me is straight up replacing my whole com3d2inm installation with the one where I don't have the new personality installed.

I'm not sure what else to do, but since you have the Valentine's event, I'm hoping that the saves got corrupted somehow if we installed the personality pack without first installing the Valentine's event. Could you try starting a new game and hiring the new personality, then seeing if you still get a black screen after a day or two? Since someone suggested starting an entirely new game fixed some issue, I'm hoping since you have all the necessary files now, that'd be a fix too. I'd try it but I can't seem to install the Valentine's event.
I found the solution open up the exe file without the x64 then you go from there

zeox

Jul 1, 2018
I never had this issue but do try to remove your mods or maybe you downloaded a bad/incomplete update hence missing files. I usually download updates as soon as it rolls out but i had an issue once from updating my game from v1.01 to v1.03 i noticed the difference between the file size of my first downloaded update file and my second download.
I had version 1.02 and installed the 1.04 update. Could that have messed something up? Thats the only thing that really comes to mind. Everything else seems to work.

Mar 19, 2019

I found a solution of the first day of hiring black screen. Yes, you need to install the valentine events, it seems that it got some missing files in there. You can't download from the site , but instead download from your in game menu (COM3D2 SHOP). This should fix the issue, other than this l don't know. Thnks to Barovaro for this.

Reactions: friedgreen
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes