Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
I have found the post and pic for the mod for male character i think this is the guy that created the mod
guess I stand corrected then. kinda makes their decision to never have more than 3 girls in an area at a time (at least as far as I have seen so far) make a bit less sense though.

zircoin

Oct 18, 2019
Also is there something similar to maid fiddler that allows you to edit your save for the eng version

claudiobochecha

Feb 17, 2020
My character's nipples doens't appers properly... I'm using LoHighPoly textures and model, but I have the same problem with default textures and models.
the nipples shows as unread in ACCEx

I'm an noob in theses modding things
1581997531910.png

Last edited:

claudiobochecha

Feb 17, 2020
and now, while playing the storymode, this happens... and I can't progress in the story...
1582009161516.png
I reached where crashed, but now in an clean install with no mods, and it crashed even so... I think, the problem is in the game directory, I downloaded it from igg-games, anyone having the same issue?
(the version in igg-games is from DARKSIDERS, same as here)

Last edited:

lacroix05

Dec 26, 2019
and now, while playing the storymode, this happens... and I can't progress in the story...
View attachment 556587
I reached where crashed, but now in an clean install with no mods, and it crashed even so... I think, the problem is in the game directory, I downloaded it from igg-games, anyone having the same issue?
(the version in igg-games is from DARKSIDERS, same as here)
That console is definitely sybaris. So your master is not without mods/plugin.

Your folder name is too long. "Custom Order Maid 3d2 It's night magic" is too long. for some reason japanese game don't like long name folder. rename the folder with whatever name that not too long.
Play the game in japanese locale. don't use locale emulator or anything like that. even though it's international version, better be safe than sorry.

If that still not working reinstalling sybaris usually work to repair weird error in my experience.
Or better change it to BepInEx.

Look at my tutorial, skip to step 2 for installing sybaris, then go to step 3 for installing BepInEx.

Last edited:

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
where did you get the download for the extra personaliites?
Hes playing jap version of com3d2 hes missing a few personalities from what i can see from the picture there are 15 total for com3d2 and hes also missing personalities from cm3d2 jp version.The mod translation isnt good i mean official international english version translation is already understably bad its totally shit for mod translation for jap version. Also the mod needs internet to translate japanese text just like a certain eroge translator out there.

Last edited:

lacroix05

Dec 26, 2019
where did you get the download for the extra personaliites?
Hes playing jap version of com3d2 hes missing a few personalities from what i can see from the picture there are 15 total for com3d2 and hes also missing personalities from cm3d2 jp version.The mod translation isnt good i mean official international english version translation is already understably bad its totally shit for mod translation for jap version. Also the mod needs internet to translate japanese text just like a certain eroge translator out there.
Yeah, that is com3d2 jp version.

I dont have the rest of personality because my cm3d2 repack download isn't complete yet. Full repack of cm3d2 size is around 70gb, with my shitty connection speed this will take a while. so for now i only have the basic cm3d2.
And anyway i play the com3d2 jp version becuase the international version suck. There is no way to connect com3d2 inm with cm3d2. That's the reason why some cloth, hair, preset i download make an error in maid edit.

My comment on the translation, well.. sometime it's good, sometime you can understand the meaning, sometime it's just feels weird.

There are plugin that can transfer com3d2 inm translation to com3d2jp. So you can combine the official translation with machine translation.
Here is the result, the top subtitle is from com3d2 inm and the bottom one is machine translation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah, that is com3d2 jp version.

I dont have the rest of personality because my cm3d2 repack download isn't complete yet. Full repack of cm3d2 size is around 70gb, with my shitty connection speed this will take a while. so for now i only have the basic cm3d2.
And anyway i play the com3d2 jp version becuase the international version suck. There is no way to connect com3d2 inm with cm3d2. That's the reason why some cloth, hair, preset i download make an error in maid edit.

My comment on the translation, well.. sometime it's good, sometime you can understand the meaning, sometime it's just feels weird.

There are plugin that can transfer com3d2 inm translation to com3d2jp. So you can combine the official translation with machine translation.
Here is the result, the top subtitle is from com3d2 inm and the bottom one is machine translation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally i dont like the mod translation thats why im buying and sharing dlc for internation version according to my mega account i aready uploaded 24 dlcs at 13$ 20$ a dlc that a lot of money that just show how much i dont like the machine translation well thats just me. From what you said the mod translation sometime it's good, understandable and weird let say there are 14 personalities officially not translated for every 10 favor you get event thats a lot understandably good weird dialogues.

Speaking of dlcs i plan on getting some dlcs from our missing list if anybody has something they plan to share or buy let me know will be sending links to Birdhorse69 few days from now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Birdhorse69

alexjavier.93

May 25, 2018
Does anybody know if there is a version of AddModsSlider.Plugin.dll working for the international version? I tried to see if the one of the Jp version could work but the game gets a blackscreen after editing the maids.

Birdhorse69

Jan 27, 2019
Personally i dont like the mod translation thats why im buying and sharing dlc for internation version according to my mega account i aready uploaded 24 dlcs at 13$ 20$ a dlc that a lot of money that just show how much i dont like the machine translation well thats just me. From what you said the mod translation sometime it's good, understandable and weird let say there are 14 personalities officially not translated for every 10 favor you get event thats a lot understandably good weird dialogues.

Speaking of dlcs i plan on getting some dlcs from our missing list if anybody has something they plan to share or buy let me know will be sending links to Birdhorse69 few days from now.
Same here. Machine translations are garbage and I hate how they overwrite the Japanese subtitles. I use this game as a supplement to my self studies of the language, and it completely defeats the purpose if it overwrites the Japanese subs.

Reactions: z3r0cool

lacroix05

Dec 26, 2019
Same here. Machine translations are garbage and I hate how they overwrite the Japanese subtitles. I use this game as a supplement to my self studies of the language, and it completely defeats the purpose if it overwrites the Japanese subs.
So much hate here. But, well i understand why no one like machine translation, i also don't like it before. I understand because machine translation tend to have a faulty interpretation as a whole sentence.

In 5 image i provide above, between the official translation and machine translation, there are almost no quality difference at all. Beside grammar, the machine translation is same as official translation.

And sometime the machine has more better literal translation than official translation. I can give you the example. At the last image that i upload above, i definitely hear the female say "sake" and "suki".
"sake" is not a wine. the right translation is rice wine. though i prefer if the translator put "sake" as is, not "rice wine".
"suki" has literal translation of "like" not "favorite". even though the meaning almost same but the interpretation is different.

Yet the official translation also have something better than machine translation. Using the same example, the last image i upload. I definitely hear the female say "A, Arigatou gozaimasu".
In that case "Th.... Thank you very much" is better than "Oh, thank you very much". So the official translation is better.

My verdict is, there are no perfect translation in this game. And the real difference is only at grammar. The machine translation is not bad enough to be hated if you compare it to existing official translation right now. it's 2020 right now not 2014 anymore. Translate google already improve so much in this span of 6 year.

I don't defend the machine translation. It's still bad because without grammar sometime it's just not readable at all. And even if the official translation has wrong literal translation, at least it's still readable and understandable.
But it's the only choice for now, so if you are bored with 3 personality (4 in this month), i am just telling the people here, you have the choice to play the jp version with the combination of official and machine translation to play with around 20 personality.

Reactions: Birdhorse69

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
So much hate here. But, well i understand why no one like machine translation, i also don't like it before. I understand because machine translation tend to have a faulty interpretation as a whole sentence.

In 5 image i provide above, between the official translation and machine translation, there are almost no quality difference at all. Beside grammar, the machine translation is same as official translation.

And sometime the machine has more better literal translation than official translation. I can give you the example. At the last image that i upload above, i definitely hear the female say "sake" and "suki".
"sake" is not a wine. the right translation is rice wine. though i prefer if the translator put "sake" as is, not "rice wine".
"suki" has literal translation of "like" not "favorite". even though the meaning almost same but the interpretation is different.

Yet the official translation also have something better than machine translation. Using the same example, the last image i upload. I definitely hear the female say "A, Arigatou gozaimasu".
In that case "Th.... Thank you very much" is better than "Oh, thank you very much". So the official translation is better.

My verdict is, there are no perfect translation in this game. And the real difference is only at grammar. The machine translation is not bad enough to be hated if you compare it to existing official translation right now. it's 2020 right now not 2014 anymore. Translate google already improve so much in this span of 6 year.

I don't defend the machine translation. It's still bad because without grammar sometime it's just not readable at all. And even if the official translation has wrong literal translation, at least it's still readable and understandable.
But it's the only choice for now, so if you are bored with 3 personality (4 in this month), i am just telling the people here, you have the choice to play the jp version with the combination of official and machine translation to play with around 20 personality.
Jp or english version people play the game depending on what they like or what they define as fun i as a steam user i have some friends that play the english version just for the maid simulator and dances without any r18 content i think thats weird. Jp modded english version might be ok for people that do not speak english as first language or for some people i know out there who just want to play it for their own personal AHEM .. "happy time". People should play this game and choose what version they want because they enjoy it whether they understand language or not.Lets put it to that.......

Last edited:

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
Added 3 DLCs to list a season pack and some costume set

Hi guys, here's the link for the pastebin for the 3D Custom Order maid 3D2 English version DLC.

I'm pretty new at this so I'm still figuring out how it works. So far, it only has GP-01. If you could send me the links for your DLC's, I can update this list.
Now we are only missing :
Denkigai-fair 2015 Summer Item set
Denkigai-fair 2015 Winter Item set
Denkigai-fair 2019 Winter Item set
DLC Set Vol.10
DLC Set Vol.11
Japanese Cosplay Set
Additional Event Pack vol.5 Sex Event Plus Wpack
Naturally sadistic, Sweet little devil Personality Pack

Last edited:

Birdhorse69

Jan 27, 2019

You must either be Japanese or you're familiar with the language a bit. Admittedly, yes the literal translation isn't bad. It's actually quite accurate if you take it literally. Which sucks... Haha. I find that if I see the official translation above the actual native Japanese language, I'm able to better form mentalese concepts as compared to having the unofficial literal translation.
While the overall idea remains consistent, I like knowing the intended translation officially vs direct google translation. Having a Kanji placement in the Japanese subtitles allows me range of intended meaning. If that makes sense.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
I have added 3 DLCs to list a season pack and some costume set link are at same place just wait for list to be updated.

Now we are only missing :
Denkigai-fair 2015 Summer Item set
Denkigai-fair 2015 Winter Item set
Denkigai-fair 2019 Winter Item set
DLC Set Vol.10
DLC Set Vol.11
Japanese Cosplay Set
Additional Event Pack vol.5 Sex Event Plus Wpack
Naturally sadistic, Sweet little devil Personality Pack
Have they announced a release date for the new personality

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes