Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

formfatale1

Jan 9, 2020
I found a solution of the first day of hiring black screen. Yes, you need to install the valentine events, it seems that it got some missing files in there. You can't download from the site , but instead download from your in game menu (COM3D2 SHOP). This should fix the issue, other than this l don't know. Thnks to Barovaro for this.
Can someone post the event please? Can't seem to get the in - game store thing working. Keeps giving me "file name reading error - 60"

Mar 19, 2019
Can someone post the event please? Can't seem to get the in - game store thing working. Keeps giving me "file name reading error - 60"
Maybe try reinstall it and keep the dlc file in the dlc folder that appear in your installed game location.

formfatale1

Jan 9, 2020
I found a solution of the first day of hiring black screen. Yes, you need to install the valentine events, it seems that it got some missing files in there. You can't download from the site , but instead download from your in game menu (COM3D2 SHOP). This should fix the issue, other than this l don't know. Thnks to Barovaro for this.
Thanks, this seemed to work.
I have a legit steam copy and for some reason it wouldn't let me download any dlc from the com3d2 site if I started the game through the desktop shortcut of com3d2 steam provides, so I started the game up without the x64 as Dave 237 suggested and I could download dlcs.

Didn't need to restart my whole save, just used a save where the new personality wasn't hired yet. (Luckily for me I saved a day before I hired her). Though I found that if she's already hired WITHOUT the Valentine's dlc, I crash. It corrupts your save apparently. (At least for me it did). Once I had the Valentine's event in I could start the game from anywhere and it worked without any crashes. My fix was, install the Valentine's event, THEN hire her. Wouldn't work for me any other way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 537988634

zeox

Jul 1, 2018
I had version 1.02 and installed the 1.04 update. Could that have messed something up? Thats the only thing that really comes to mind. Everything else seems to work.
Fixed it. Installed the valentines dlc and now it works. Guess it was trying to load the scene that I didnt have.

RakanXayah16

Dec 16, 2017
Can someone pls help? When i downloaded the nekopara dance dlc and played appreciation mode, the music plays but its black screen, is there something wrong?

Sideshowhell

Aug 31, 2017
i ran into bugs and had to reinstall and replay the game. Does anyone know how is this new maid triggered, as in the new dlc personality? i have just completed the last main story event

habahaba235

Dec 2, 2018
Can we get an all-in-one repack for lazy asses like me? Dreaming about it. You know, just like those AI Girl repacks.

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
lets not talk about Illusion games, last 3 games have been so disappointing. especially Koikatu.
Koikatu has great character customization and the way the student roster worked was quite a bit better than AA2(having multiple classrooms was nice). Everything else was shit.

Teye phoon

Feb 10, 2018
Koikatu has great character customization and the way the student roster worked was quite a bit better than AA2(having multiple classrooms was nice). Everything else was shit.
agreed, but not having the AA2 NPC AI was a major mis-step.

zircoin

Oct 18, 2019
which Koikatu game are you talking about?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes