Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
OK, I can't be the only one that doesn't want to dig through 42 pages of comments to find how to make this into the standard fare on this site. I have the patches, I have the Sybaris stuff, I ran all the injectors/migrators, why isn't it working? I tried one of the later "Adult patches" (the ones with links that actually work) and now the whole thing basically explodes on me when I try to run it.

Last edited:

pdiddy666

Jun 6, 2018
So I downloaded the Nutaku 18+ version, but I'm getting a black screen after I customize the first maid (before you get to the office where you can save) any one else has this problem, or knows how to solve it?

formfatale1

Jan 9, 2020
I've got mine working fine, with a bunch of cosmetic dlc's from the jp version too that fortunately work perfectly, the new personality , along with the adult patch, all the additional h scenes, auto translator, etc.
I was thinking of just repacking everything to help out those who cant seem to get the game to work or don't know how to install some mods and stuff like that. (took me a few days of trial and error too)
Anyone wanna guide me through the process of repacking and uploading it? I'll gladly do so.

Reactions: Bake564

Teye phoon

Feb 10, 2018
Illusion's Koikatu. hentai game, some really nice visuals. even a story. i think like 25 personality's give or take. yet still didn't put near the amount of time I did into AA2.
I completely take this back with correct mods. Holy God DAMN!

Assaf22

Jan 25, 2019
Hey Guy
I just downloaded the Version Of this game
It says the version is 1.00 and build number 1.33 so
What patch should i download for my version ?

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
Added Flirty Shopping Date Set Vol.1 and Yotogi Class Vol.2 also added Variety Pack 1 contributed by andhros73. You guys can thank the uploaders by leaving a like or better yet contribute dlcs from our missing list. Links are at the bin just wait for Birdhorse69 to update the list.

Hi guys, here's the link for the pastebin for the 3D Custom Order maid 3D2 English version DLC.

I'm pretty new at this so I'm still figuring out how it works. So far, it only has GP-01. If you could send me the links for your DLC's, I can update this list.
Now we are only missing :
Denkigai-fair 2015 Summer Item set
Denkigai-fair 2015 Winter Item set
Denkigai-fair 2019 Winter Item set
DLC Set Vol.10
DLC Set Vol.11
Japanese Cosplay Set

There is a new update fixes black screen issue download v1.04.1 patch here

If anyone wants to contribute a dlc pls message me before you make your purchase since i might have plans to either purchase it or i may have already got the dlc.

Last edited:
Reactions: bleeezy and Lexusex

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Added Flirty Shopping Date Set Vol.1 and Yotogi Class Vol.2 you guys can thank me by leaving a like or better yet contribute dlcs from our missing list. Links are at the bin just wait for Birdhorse69 to update the list.

DLC Set Vol.10
DLC Set Vol.11
Japanese Cosplay Set
CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 Variety Pack 1

I got Variety Pack 1 already. It has been up for a few days. Forgot to announce it though. Sorry.

Reactions: Lexusex

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
I got Variety Pack 1 already. It has been up for a few days. Forgot to announce it though. Sorry.
when did you upload the dlc if you downloaded it before monday can you redownload and upload the file again there are some missing translations for that dlc the developers only fixed last monday.

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
It did have untranslated texts. Didn't see that they had released a fix. Just downloaded and checked so the right one will be up when birdhouse gets a chance to update.

Reactions: z3r0cool

Assaf22

Jan 25, 2019
Plz Is somebody can send me the translation link ?
Please
I've been tried so many sybaris but it still doesn't work

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
Added Flirty Shopping Date Set Vol.1 and Yotogi Class Vol.2 also added Variety Pack 1 contributed by andhros73. You guys can thank the uploaders by leaving a like or better yet contribute dlcs from our missing list. Links are at the bin just wait for Birdhorse69 to update the list.

DLC Set Vol.10
DLC Set Vol.11
Japanese Cosplay Set

If anyone wants to contribute a dlc pls message me before you make your purchase since i might have plans to either purchase it or i may have already got the dlc.
Hasn't yotogi class volume 2 been up there for a while now? Cuz I have been getting all the dlc from here but when I just tried installing it, it said that it is already installed.

Lexusex

Dec 23, 2019
Hasn't yotogi class volume 2 been up there for a while now? Cuz I have been getting all the dlc from here but when I just tried installing it, it said that it is already installed.
It was added yesterday, I too was surprised to already have it installed.

After checking the shop, Variety Pack 1 gives same skills as Yotogi Class Vol.2, so it is pointless to have both.
S-court sure does not make it clear at all.

P.S., thanks for adding DLCs, trully doing some god's work here.

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
It was added yesterday, I too was surprised to already have it installed.

After checking the shop, Variety Pack 1 gives same skills as Yotogi Class Vol.2, so it is pointless to have both.
S-court sure does not make it clear at all.

P.S., thanks for adding DLCs, trully doing some god's work here.
Didnt notice good job on spotting that so that why there were so many errors with yotogi 2 when it first got released since many people that bought it have errors that point out missing files that were only on variety pack should have bought something else then........

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I have compiled a comprehensive and modpack for the japanese version.
Both CM3D2 and COM3D2 are required for this to work.
If you have 155GB free SSD space to spare then you qualify for the full game experience. Everything you need to know is in the guide. No need to explain it here.

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
question: is the pastebin link DLC's is the official english version of the game or its from the japanese version but compatible with english version.
also is the update:
works with both steam version and nutaku version?

formfatale1

Jan 9, 2020
question: is the pastebin link DLC's is the official english version of the game or its from the japanese version but compatible with english version.
also is the update:
works with both steam version and nutaku version?
A tonne of costumes, tattoos, and other stuff work for me when I downloaded dlc's meant for the Japanese version and used them in the English version. They're just in Japanese lol, which doesn't bother me because of the auto translator. I'd back up your game first if you're going to experiment with this.
I experimented and tried putting in some songs and personalities.
Some songs work, others give me a black screen but the songs play. Wouldn't recommend it, just get the English ones.
No personalities work beyond the first interview.
Basically almost all (all for me) cosmetic dlcs work fine.

As for the pastebins,
"COM3D2 DLC" is the Japanese version.
"Custom Order Maid 3D2 It's a night magic" is the English version and works on Nutaku's version as well as Steam's.

Yes the update works on both versions.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i cant afford to have a backup due to my limited SSD. which is less than 250GB
also ty for the answer... ill search more

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes